Picking out the best watch band for your Apple Watch can be tricky and a bit overwhelming. After all, there are hundreds, possibly thousands, of watch bands being sold in the market. Apple has its own vast selection of watch straps and there is also the seemingly never-ending supply of third-party Apple Watch bands.
Moreover, when choosing the right band for you, you have to consider several factors. These include the kind of strap you want to wear, the size, the color, and the purpose of the band. Are you going to wear your Apple Watch for a formal event? Or perhaps you want to use your Apple Watch to monitor your fitness stats while doing your workouts?
Fortunately, Apple Watch bands are interchangeable. So, for people who often use their Apple Watch for different occasions, you will be glad to know that you can change your watch straps any time you want.
According to Apple, each Braided Solo Loop band features a unique, stretchable design that makes it ultra comfortable to wear. It is easy to slip on and off your wrist.
The Braided Solo Loop is created by weaving 16,000 recycled polyester yarn filaments around ultra thin silicone threads. The manufacturer uses advanced, precision-braiding machinery, then laser cutting the band to an exact length for a custom fit. Moreover, this watch strap offers a soft, textured feel. It is both sweat and water resistant.
The Braided Solo Loop band is not like the other watch straps. You will need to get the right size for your wrist. Keep in mind that when unattached from the Apple Watch, the Braided Solo Loop looks like a small strap of material that could not possibly fit around someone's wrist. There's no need for you to worry since it will definitely fit. This watch band is also comfortable on your skin. It is so comfortable to the point that you will forget you are even wearing your Apple Watch.
How to Change Your Apple Watch Band
- First, place your Apple Watch face down over a clean surface like a lint-free, microfiber cloth or soft, padded mat.
- Next, hold down the band release button. Then, slide the band across to remove it.
- If the band does not slide out, you should press the band release button again. Make sure that you hold it down.
- Next, make sure that the text on the band is facing you. After that, slide the new band in until you feel and hear a click.
How to Clean Braided Solo Loop Band
Before you start cleaning your Braided Solo Loop, you should remove the band first. After that, you only need to follow these steps:
- Wipe the Braided Solo Loop clean with a non abrasive, lint-free cloth. If you think it's necessary, you can lightly dampen the cloth with fresh water. You can also use mild hypoallergenic hand soap for cleaning.
- After that, dry the watch band with a non abrasive, lint-free cloth before you attach it to your Apple Watch.
Solo Loop for Your Apple Watch
- Apple Solo Loop. The Apple Solo Loop has developed a reputation for being the strap for every occasion. This watch band is made from liquid silicone rubber. It has a unique stretchable design that makes it easy to slip onto your wrist. It is both sweat and swim proof.
- Spartan Watches Solo Loop for Apple Watch. The Solo Loop from Spartan Watches is made from custom high-performance liquid silicone rubber that is strong and super durable.
This watch strap has a stretchable design with no clasps, buckles, or overlapping parts. This makes the band comfortable to wear and easy to slip on and off your wrist. Moreover, it is sweat and swim proof as well.
- DigiHero Braided Solo Loop. Are you looking for a budget-friendly Braided Solo Loop? This watch band is the right one for you. The DigiHero Braided Solo Loop has a loop buckle design and is made from 100 percent recycled materials. It feels good on your skin too with plenty of breathability.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are coming up at the end of November. So, if you are thinking about buying new watch straps for your Apple Watch, this is the time.
Spartan Watches' Black Friday Sale offers stunning Apple Watch bands that are 50 percent off storewide. This way, you can save up to $25. Moreover, if your order is more than $30, you will get a free item: a tempered glass screen or a full coverage silicone case.
Spartan Watches' Cyber Monday, on the other hand, gives you the opportunity to save up to $50. You only need to buy two watch bands and you get one for free.
You might want to get ready for these two sale events. You see, the free item for the Black Friday sale is for the first 75 customers only. The first 15 customers of the Cyber Monday sale will get a free item as well.
So you might want to go visit the website now and begin choosing the best smartwatch bands for you. The Black Friday sale opens at midnight of November 26 and ends at noon (12 p.m. EST) on November 28. While the Cyber Monday sale starts at midnight of November 29 and ends at midnight of November 30.
Spartan Watches guarantees that you will get your order by Christmas.
Join the Spartan Army and subscribe to our newsletter. This way, you won't miss out on Spartan Watches' new product announcements, updates, and exclusive deals. You will also get the opportunity to get special discounts, free giveaways, and some fun insights into your smartwatch.