Do you want the best partner on your journey to get in shape? Or when you want to get things done? The Apple Watch is perfect for you.
The Apple Watch has changed what people perceive about watches. Wristwatches are no longer solely meant as a timepiece or fashion accessory. It has become used and depended upon throughout the day for various activities and tasks.
Whether you should get an Apple Watch or not depends on your lifestyle and the features that are most important to you.
Do you want to spend less time on your iPhone and more time out and about? Is the idea of fitness tracking appeal to you? Do you want to glance at a call or message without pulling out your phone from your bag?
The following are the reasons why the Apple Watch is the perfect device for you:
- Focus. It has become much harder to focus when working from home, especially with the current threat brought by the pandemic. Apart from the various distractions you can see around you, the constant stream of notifications makes it hard to get anything done.
The Apple Watch is a great way to filter those notifications. For one, you are less likely to look at your Apple Watch and get distracted, unlike the iPhone.
While you can also turn on the "do not disturb" feature on your Mac, you will still get your most important notifications on your smartwatch. This makes it easier to focus without constant distractions.
- Get in shape. If you want to achieve your fitness goal, the Apple Watch can help measure your progress and keep you accountable. Your wearable is also a great device to motivate you to reach your desired objective. The integration between the Watch and Apple's Fitness+ is perfect too.
- Stay connected. You are trying to focus, but this doesn't mean you don't want to be connected. After all, there are still people you want to be sure can reach you. The Apple Watch makes that easy without the distraction of using your iPhone.
Additionally, Apple has the Family Setup feature, enabling it to link multiple Apple Watches to one iPhone. This makes the wearable a great way to keep connected with family members who don't have an iPhone.
- Siri reminders. Apple Watch has this integration between Siri and the Reminders app feature. You can ask Siri to remind you of something you must do for the day.
- Timers. Setting timers using your Apple Watch is helpful, especially if you have decided to be more productive with your schedule or routine. If you are working on a project or writing, you can use Siri to set a timer on your Apple Watch.
- Track your sleep. Are you not getting enough sleep? Do you need to sleep better? It is easy to ignore these bad sleeping habits until you stare at your sleep habits in an app.
Your Apple Watch also has a silent alarm. Your Apple Watch will tap your wrist when it's time to wake up. It works well, especially if you're an early riser and don't want to disturb anyone else.
DOES APPLE WATCH STRAP GET LOOSE?
You may be wondering whether your Apple Watch strap is loose. You may feel it has become too loose and needs to tighten up. But before you do this, ensure that the watch band is not just loosened because of the sweat on your hand.
Apple Watch straps sometimes get loose because of sweat, but they do not open due to a typical day's wear and tear. If you are feeling like your strap is becoming too loose, check out our tips on how to tighten an Apple Watch strap below:
- Make sure the watch band is not just loosened by sweat
- Press the button on both sides to adjust the tightness of the strap around your wrist
- Use a pin or nail file to push in the metal prongs that hold down the loop of leather (or whatever material) for extra grip
DOES APPLE WATCH NEED TO BE TIGHT TO BE ACCURATE?
The Apple Watch is a popular smartwatch that many people use. However, some people have been questioning whether the watch needs to be tight to be accurate.
The Apple Watch has a heart rate sensor on the back of the device, and it uses infrared light to measure blood flow in the capillaries near your skin. When you wear it tight, you will get more accurate readings because there is less chance for light to escape.
DOES YOUR APPLE WATCH STRETCH?
The Apple Watch is a fantastic device. It does many things and is also not too shabby looking. But, there are some downsides to the watch that you need to know about before you buy one.
Some people have reported that their watch has stretched out over time. This can be frustrating because you'll have to buy a new one sooner than expected. The good news is that this doesn't happen to everyone, and there are ways to help prevent it from happening at all.
WHAT IS THE BEST APPLE WATCH BAND YOU CAN BUY TODAY?
The following are some of the best Apple Watch bands you can purchase today:
- NYLON SPORT LOOP FOR APPLE WATCH - Lightweight and breathable, with more than 500 threads of 100% durable nylon intertwined together, this carefully woven Nylon Sport Loop for your Apple Watch is impervious to both tears and abrasions. Perfect for anyone on the go, whether that be on your morning run or a 12-hour shift on the E.R. floor.
- DUAL COLOR SPORT BAND FOR APPLE WATCH - Made of soft silicone material with breathable ventilation channels, it handles any activity by reducing moisture build-up while staying comfortable and secure around your wrist.
- LEATHER LOOP FOR APPLE WATCH - Manufactured with the finest leather materials and finished with explicit attention to detail, this is the ideal leather loop replacement for your Apple Watch. Its unique design comes with a strong and effective magnetic clasp that is quick and easy to fasten in place and convenient to adjust accordingly.
- MILANESE STAINLESS STEEL BAND FOR APPLE WATCH - Easily secure your size. This band is supplied with a unique, strong magnetic closing mechanism that makes it infinitely adjustable, ensuring a perfect fit.
If you found any of this helpful, please share this post to spread the value to other Apple Watch users. Subscribe to our newsletter to learn more about your Apple Watch and receive exclusive deals when our store is having a sale.