When shopping for the perfect band for your Apple Watch, you might think that all of the 38mm Apple Watch bands or the 42mm Apple Watch bands weigh the same. However, this is not the case for all types of watch bands.
An example is the Apple Watch Sport bands. The band's color actually makes the strap's weight vary from the other colors. For the 38mm Apple Watch Sport Band, here are their weights based on the color:
- White Sport band: 47 grams
- Blue Sport band: 44 grams
- Green Sport band: 43 grams
- Pink Sport band: 42 grams
- Black Sport band: 37 grams
For the 42mm Apple Watch Sport Band, here are their weights based on the color:
- White Sport band: 51 grams
- Blue Sport band: 48 grams
- Green Sport band: 48 grams
- Pink Sport band: 46 grams
- Black Sport band: 40 grams
You will notice a 4 grams difference between the 38mm and 42mm bands. Some also showed a 3-gram difference. Regardless, color has weight when it comes to Apple Watch Sport bands.
WHICH APPLE WATCH BAND IS THE HEAVIEST AND WHICH ONE IS THE LIGHTEST?
On the other hand, the heaviest Apple Watch band is the Stainless Steel link, which weighs 65 grams (38mm) and 75 grams (42mm).
Meanwhile, you can't get a 38mm leather loop or a 42mm modern buckle in the Apple Watch family. And in the Apple Watch Edition family, there is no 38mm classic buckle and no 42mm modern buckle.
WHAT IS THE AVERAGE SIZE OF AN APPLE WATCH BAND
The Apple Watch is a device that can be used for fitness tracking, call and text notifications, and more. One of the features of this device is an adjustable band.
Apple Watch bands come in a variety of different sizes. The diameter of the watch face determines the size of the band.
If you are unsure what size to buy, you can measure your wrist to find out which would work best for you. The Apple Watch has three bands: 38mm, 42mm, and 44mm. The 38mm band should fit 130-200 mm in circumference, the 42mm in wrists that range from 150-200 mm in circumference, and the 44mm band should fit wrists that are 170-210 mm in circumference.
ARE APPLE WATCHES HEAVY?
Apple watches are not heavy. They are light and comfortable to wear.
Some people might think Apple watches are heavy because they have a heavy look and feel. But in reality, it weighs only 38g and has a thickness of 7.7mm, and they are lighter than most other smartwatches on the market.
WHAT ARE THE BEST BANDS FOR YOUR APPLE WATCH?
Apple Watches have impressive features, making it a portable iPhone device on our wrist and, at the same time, a fitness tracker. Are you looking to make your Apple Watch match any outfit or occasion? There are several Apple Watch band options that you can choose from.
However, before you purchase your preferred Apple Watch band, you must make sure you are buying the correct size. Some bands are pretty understated. Others are extravagant and glitzy. Once you've figured out your sizing, you must determine what design you want and how much you want to spend.
The following are some of the best bands you can use with your Apple Watch.
- MILANESE STAINLESS STEEL BAND FOR APPLE WATCH - Made with a solid woven stainless steel mesh, the band adds great flexibility to your wrist. It is a luxurious alternative to a traditional watch band from Apple.
- NYLON SPORT LOOP FOR APPLE WATCH - Lightweight and breathable, with more than 500 threads of 100% durable nylon intertwined, this carefully woven Nylon Sport Loop for your Apple Watch is impervious to both tears and abrasions. Single Loop Design for the perfect fit, every time.
- LEATHER LOOP FOR APPLE WATCH - Manufactured with the finest leather materials and finished with explicit attention to detail, this is the ideal leather loop replacement for your Apple Watch. Its unique design comes with a strong and effective magnetic clasp that is quick and easy to fasten in place and convenient to adjust accordingly.
If you found any of this helpful, please share this post to spread the value to other Apple Watch users. Subscribe to our newsletter to learn more about your Apple Watch and receive exclusive deals when our store is having a sale.
*This post contains affiliate links, so we may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on our site at no additional cost to you.