A vast selection of Apple Watch bands on the market makes it challenging to choose one that matches your style. One person might like one band, and another might want a different one. There's an Apple Watch band for everyone so let's take some time to figure out what Apple Watch band would be ideal for you.
If you need help finding out the best apple watch band for you, there is an easy way to figure that out. The first step is to measure your wrist, not with a tape measure but with a piece of thread. To do this, take a string and wrap it around your wrist like a bracelet. Then with a sharpie marker or pencil, write down where that piece of string meets on the other side. Then using the comparison chart below, you will know what apple watch band size you need.
IS AN APPLE WATCH BAND SIZE 6 SIX INCHES LONG?
The Apple Watch band size 6 six inches long is the standard length of most bands. It's designed to fit wrists from 5.5 to 7.5 inches in circumference. If you have a thin wrist, you'll need to remove a few links from the band to make it fit comfortably. If your wrist is larger than 7.5 inches, however, you may have trouble getting the clasp closed and need to remove some links to fit properly.
WHAT SIZE BAND DO I NEED FOR APPLE WATCH 6?
The Apple Watch Series 6 is compatible with the same bands as earlier models, so if you have a previous model and want to upgrade, you can keep using your old bands.
The Apple Watch 4 has a new, larger screen and battery compared to the previous model, so it may be worth considering upgrading. The price difference between the two models is reasonable, but there are some differences in each design.
The Apple Watch Series 6 comes in 40mm and 44mm. These sizes refer to the diameter of the watch face — it's important to choose one that fits properly on your wrist. If you have larger wrists or prefer bigger watches, go for the 44mm size; those with smaller wrists should choose the 40mm option.
LET'S FIND YOUR BAND SIZE / HOW TO GET THE RIGHT SIZE OF APPLE WATCH BAND
When purchasing your Apple Watch, one of the most important things is to pick the band size that comes with the device. You must ensure that the band corresponds to the Apple Watch case size.
Having a good fit when you wear your Apple Watch is important. You see, the back of your wearable needs skin contact to get better results on specific features. Such as Wrist Detect, Taptic Engine, and electrical and optical heart sensors.
Make sure that you wear your Apple Watch with the right fit. This means that it should be tight enough and tight enough. A band that's too tight can cause skin irritation, and if it's too loose, it can cause rubbing.
It should also have room for your skin to breathe. This will keep you comfortable and, at the same time, let the sensors do their jobs. You can tighten your Apple Watch if you're doing your workouts. Just remember to loosen it when you are done.
Here's how you can get the right size of Apple Watch band:
- Determine your wrist size. If you want to determine the ideal length of your band, you can start by measuring the circumference of your wrist. Generally, the wrist measurement of males is 15 to 19 cm, while the females' wrist measures 14 to 18 cm.
- Take your measurements. You can use a meter from the sewist to measure your wrist. Please put it on a ruler and wrap your wrist loosely. Once you get your measurement, round it to half a centimeter above. You can use a string or tape if you don't own one.
You can also follow these steps to find the right Apple Watch band size:
- First, download the printable tool. Then print it in full size on A4 paper.
- Next, place your I.D. or credit card in a designated place to confirm the document size.
- Cut the tool and wrap it around your wrist where you usually wear your watch. You must ensure the tool feels snug and doesn't slide up and down. You can use tape to hold the broader part in place.
- Make sure to take note of the number the arrows point to. That's your band size. If the arrows indicate a line, you should choose the smaller of the two numbers closest to the line.
WHAT IS THE BEST APPLE WATCH BAND YOU CAN BUY TODAY?
The following are some of the best Apple Watch bands you can purchase today:
- NYLON SPORT LOOP FOR APPLE WATCH - Lightweight and breathable, with more than 500 threads of 100% durable nylon intertwined together, this carefully woven Nylon Sport Loop for your Apple Watch is impervious to both tears and abrasions. Perfect for anyone on the go, whether that be on your morning run or a 12-hour shift on the E.R. floor.
- DUAL COLOR SPORT BAND FOR APPLE WATCH - Made of soft silicone material with breathable ventilation channels, it handles any activity by reducing moisture build-up while staying comfortable and secure around your wrist.
- LEATHER LOOP FOR APPLE WATCH - Manufactured with the finest leather materials and finished with explicit attention to detail, this is the ideal leather loop replacement for your Apple Watch. Its unique design comes with a strong and effective magnetic clasp that is quick and easy to fasten in place and convenient to adjust accordingly.
- MILANESE STAINLESS STEEL BAND FOR APPLE WATCH - Easily secure your size. This band is supplied with a unique, strong magnetic closing mechanism that makes it infinitely adjustable, ensuring a perfect fit.
- MILITARY NYLON BAND FOR APPLE WATCH - Soft airy and impressive – this military styled nylon band is a must-have companion for your Apple Watch. Uses a premium grade nylon that is soft, flexible, waterproof and extremely durable. It comes with top-notch connectors and stainless steel metal parts which seamlessly attach with your Apple Watch while providing you with a classic military watch style.
If you found any of this helpful, please share this post to spread the value to other Apple Watch users. Subscribe to our newsletter to learn more about your Apple Watch and receive exclusive deals when our store is having a sale.