Difference Between Sport Band and Solo Loop Apple Watch?
Changing the look and feel of your Apple Watch takes only a matter of seconds. You see, the bands on this smartwatch are interchangeable. It means you can easily change and swap watch straps for various looks.
You only have to make sure that you use a band that corresponds to your Apple Watch case size. For example, bands for 38mm, 40mm, and 41mm cases are compatible with cases of all three of those sizes. Bands for 42mm, 44mm, and 45mm cases are compatible with cases of all three of those sizes.
Differences Between Sport Band and Solo Loop
You can find more than one band style in the market. You will find that the materials and technology of these bands are nothing less remarkable than everything else that comes with Apple's devices.
Two of the best Apple Watch bands in the market are the Sport Band and the Solo Loop band.
- Sport Band. The Sport Band is an original Apple Watch band that is made from fluoroelastomer, which is a type of rubber. It is a great watch strap for working out. That is because the sweat falls off easily and you can rinse it off.
The Sport Band is also the go-to watch strap for running in hot weather. It looks good enough to wear during the day.
- Solo Loop. You will find that the Solo Loop has the same concept as the braided loop. However, this band is made of silicon. This watch strap is made out of a stretchy and sticky feeling material.
The Solo Loop band features a unique, stretchable design with no clasps, buckles, or overlapping parts. It is ultra comfortable to wear and easy to slip on and off your wrist.
You will find that each band is specially treated with UV to give the band a silky, smooth finish. It is also swim proof and sweat proof. As such, this watch strap can go just about anywhere you want to wear it.
Here are some of the best Sport Bands and Solo Loop bands in the market:
- Spartan Watches' Nylon Sport Loop for Apple Watch. This band is carefully crafted with a single loop design to bring you the strongest hold possible. This band is made with more than 500 threads woven together of 100 percent durable nylon.
The woven Nylon Sport Loop from Spartan Watches is impervious to both tears and abrasions. It also has the fastest closing system possible in the form of a secure Velcro closure. You can adjust and secure your Apple Watch on the go with ease within seconds.
- Spartan Watches' Solo Loop for Apple Watch. You will find that each band is specially treated with UV. It feels super smooth next to your skin due to the silky finish. This watch strap is made of stretchable liquid silicone rubber designed for ultra comfort with no buckles and clasps.
The Solo Loop from Spartan Watches is considered to be super comfortable to wear throughout a busy day. It is swim proof and sweat-proof too.
- DigiHero Braided Solo Loop. This braided Solo Loop band looks pretty great for the price. Yes, it does not have the stretchiness of the official product. It is also made from 100 percent recycled materials. This braided Solo Loop feels good on your skin and it has plenty of breathability.
- Epova Silicone Strap. This watch strap is similar to the regular Apple Sport Band. It is made from durable and soft silicone. So, it feels good around your wrist and should limit skin irritation massively. Since it has a buckle-like design, it is fairly easy to attach too.
- Nike Sport Band. This sport band is made from a custom high-performance fluoroelastomer with compression-molded perforations for breathability. This watch strap is durable and strong, yet surprisingly soft.
The Nike Sport Band has a smooth, dense material that drapes elegantly across your wrist. It feels comfortable next to your skin. It has an innovative pin-and-tuck closure that ensures a clean fit.
- Nomad Sport Band. The Nomad Sport Band is waterproof and you can adjust it easily with an aluminum pin closure. This watch strap is made of an ultra durable fluoroelastomer called FKM. It is extremely resistant to chemical and physical wear.
The Nomad Sport Band has a slight concave curve. It helps prevent the band from sticking to your wrist while working out or generating a sweat. The inside of the band is also full of ventilation channels that makes the strap more breathable for wear.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are coming up at the end of November. So, if you are thinking about buying new watch straps for your Apple Watch, this is the time.
Spartan Watches' Black Friday Sale offers stunning Apple Watch bands that are 50 percent off storewide. This way, you can save up to $25. Moreover, if your order is more than $30, you will get a free item: a tempered glass screen or a full coverage silicone case.
Spartan Watches' Cyber Monday, on the other hand, gives you the opportunity to save up to $50. You only need to buy two watch bands and you get one for free. You might want to get ready for these two sale events. You see, the free item for the Black Friday sale is for the first 75 customers only. The first 15 customers of the Cyber Monday sale will get a free item as well.
So you might want to go visit the website now and begin choosing the best smartwatch bands for you. The Black Friday sale opens at midnight of November 26 and ends at noon (12 p.m. EST) on November 28. While the Cyber Monday sale starts at midnight of November 29 and ends at midnight of November 30.
Spartan Watches guarantees that you will get your order by Christmas. Join the Spartan Army and subscribe to our newsletter. This way, you won't miss out on Spartan Watches' new product announcements, updates, and exclusive deals. You will also get the opportunity to get special discounts, free giveaways, and learn more about your amazing Apple Watch.