Screen protectors keep your Apple Watch safe from impact if you drop it. Scratches, cracks, and chips can all be blocked by a screen protector. And in most cases, it absorbs the impact.
- You want to upgrade your existing screen protector with a more durable version.
- Your screen protector is cracked.
- You are cleaning your Apple Watch.
Here's how you can safely remove a screen protector from your Apple Watch with the minimum of effort. The easiest way to take off a screen protector is to use a credit card, guitar pick/plectrum, or toothpick.
- First, slide your chosen tool under each corner in turn. Take care not to scratch the screen of your Apple Watch.
- With a corner pulled up, push the tool left and right to encourage detachment.
- After that, push a credit card gently along the length of the display to remove the screen protector.
If for some reason you do not have any suitable pieces of card or toothpicks, you could use your fingers. A strong fingernail should slide between your screen protector and your device's display.
- First, start by sliding your fingernail under each corner of the screen protector.
- Next, choose the corner that resists the least and wiggle your nail around.
- Once the screen protector starts detaching from the display, you should move your nail along the edge.
- As air rushes under the screen protector, lift it slowly and carefully. It should be with equal force along its length.
Once you finally remove the screen protector, you should clean the display. You see, when you use a screen protector, muck and gunge typically gathers around the edge. They usually consist of dirt and sweat. As such, you should clean it off.
The Best Screen Protectors For Your Apple Watch
It is worth it to purchase a screen protector for your Apple Watch. It will keep your wearable device from getting scratched or damaged. There are several screen protectors available in the market nowadays. So, choosing the right screen protector can be overwhelming. Here are some of the best screen protectors for your Apple Watch.
- Spartan Watches Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple Watch. This glass screen protector has flexibility and softness that induce an easy, delicate touch screen experience. It presents an original clear image quality and high-speed response.
The tempered glass screen protector from Spartan Watches is made with high precision 9H glass. It is built to fend off dust particles, dirt and any scratches caused by external pressures. It makes your wearable device smudge proof and the screen crystal clear. This screen protector has precise cutouts that allow full function of your Apple Watch. It is designed to perfection and attaches seamlessly to offer lasting protection.
- IQ Shield LiquidSkin Full Body Skin Screen Protector. It is a full body coverage for the entire body of your Apple Watch. It is also fiddler than the screen-only options. Since it is a liquid skin, you can apple it while wet.
- PZOZ Apple Watch Screen Protector. This affordable screen protector gives you easy access to both the digital crown and the side button. It protects your Apple Watch from dings and everyday wear.
However, there is a slight gap between the screen cover and the screen. That is because it is not an adhesive protector. As such, you will have to remove it when you go swimming.
- Piuellia Black Hard Case. This hard case fits tightly around both the face and sides of your Apple Watch. It also offers easy access to relevant buttons and ensures the touch screen feels as natural as before.
The Piuellia Black Hard Case is ideal for protecting your Apple Watch from scratches. However, it does not have the greatest of water seals.
- LK Liquid Skin Screen Protector for Apple Watch. This screen protector is made of laser-cut skin film that can be washed and reapplied. Moreover, unlike some film protectors, the LK Liquid Skin Screen Protector is designed to be applied while wet. It makes it easier to get rid of the dreaded bubbles when you put on the screen protector.
In addition to that, the LK Liquid Skin Screen Protector also comes with a lifetime warranty.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are coming up at the end of November. So, if you are thinking about purchasing new watch straps for your Apple Watch, this is the time.
Spartan Watches' Black Friday Sale offers stunning Apple Watch bands that are 50 percent off storewide. This way, you can save up to $25. Moreover, if your order is more than $30, you will get a free item: a tempered glass screen or a full coverage silicone case.
Spartan Watches' Cyber Monday, on the other hand, gives you the opportunity to save up to $50. You only need to buy two watch bands and you get one for free. You might want to get ready for these two sale events. You see, the free item for the Black Friday sale is for the first 75 customers only. The first 15 customers of the Cyber Monday sale will get a free item as well.
So you might want to go visit the website now and begin choosing the best smartwatch bands for you. The Black Friday sale opens at midnight of November 26 and ends at noon (12 p.m. EST) on November 28. While the Cyber Monday sale starts at midnight of November 29 and ends at midnight of November 30.
Spartan Watches guarantees that you will get your order by Christmas. Join the Spartan Army and subscribe to our newsletter. This way, you won't miss out on Spartan Watches' new product announcements, updates, and exclusive deals. You will also get the opportunity to get special discounts, free giveaways, and learn more about your amazing Apple Watch.