DISCLOSURE: WHEN YOU MAKE A PURCHASE THROUGH OUR LINKS, WE MAY EARN COMMISSIONS FROM AMAZON, REI AND OTHER RETAILERS. YOU CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR EDITORIAL AND AFFILIATE POLICY HERE.
Do you want to give your Apple Watch a new look? You can customize the appearance of your Apple wearable device by changing its watch band with one that suits your style, outfit of the day, occasion, or event. Solo Loop is a simple band Apple created for its smartwatch. It has no clasps, does not have fancy features, and comes in solid colors.
The Solo Loop band has all the functionality of an everyday watch strap. It comes with an increased focus on style and design. You might find yourself loving the Solo Loop strap for the following reasons:
The Solo Loop is one of the thinnest and lightest bands for the Apple Watch that you could purchase today. It comes with a stretchable design, making it ultra-comfortable to wear. And since Apple especially treated this band with UV, the Solo Loop has a silky, smooth finish.
The Apple Solo Loop is also one of the most secure straps for your Apple Watch. Since it has no clasps, there is zero chance that you will catch the band on something and have it open up and fall off of your wrist. In addition, the Apple Solo Loop is sweatproof and swim proof. It means that even while swimming, this watch band will not come off without you noticing it. And if you want to go out for a run, you will be glad to know that your Apple Watch will not disconnect and fall off.
Apple created the Solo Loop from a custom high-performance liquid silicone rubber. It is super durable and stretchable, making it easy to slip on and off your wrist. Since it has a silky finish, the band feels super smooth next to your skin. In addition to that, the Solo Loop perfectly conforms to the shape of your wrist. The band holds your Apple Watch in place. This way, it does not slide up and down your wrist. The watch strap is also super easy to clean.
How To Pick The Right Size of Solo Loop for Your Apple Watch?
Despite people calling it a simple band, you will find it baffling to purchase the Solo Loop. You see, with the Solo Loop band, you have to pick a specific size for this watch strap. Do you not know how to get the right size for your Solo Loop band? Fortunately, Apple has a website for the Solo Loop with a printable guide you can download.
The printable guide can help you determine the correct size of the Solo Loop band. The website also has instructions for measuring your wrist with a measuring tape or a ruler.
To measure your wrist using the printable tool provided by Apple, you only need to follow these steps:
- First, print the printable tool after you download it. Make sure that the page in the printer options is in a setting wherein it could print at 100 percent and not scaled to fit.
- Next, place a credit card in the sizing area on the printed page. It is to ensure that you print the tool at the correct size.
- Then, take a pair of scissors and carefully cut out the wrist sizing tool.
- Next, place the case shape on your wrist, where you will usually have the watch face.
- Then, wrap the printed paper tool tightly around your wrist. You can use some tape to hold the wide part in place. You should make sure that the printed paper feels snug and does not slide around.
- The number the arrows point to is your band size.
If the arrows direct to a line, you should choose the smaller option of the two numbers closest to it. What if you do not have a printer? Fortunately, you can use a household measuring tape. To measure your wrist using this tool, you only need to follow these steps:
- First, tightly wrap the tape measure around where you usually wear your Apple Watch. You have to make sure that it is not loose but remains comfortable.
- Next, take note of the measurement.
- After you finally have the measurement, round it to half a centimeter above.
Keep in mind that the male wrist measures 15 to 19 cm, while the female measures 14 to 18 cm.
Best Third-Party Solo Loop for Your Apple Watch
Do you find the Apple Solo Loop too expensive? You might want to check out the third-party Solo Loop bands in the market.
This Solo Loop comes with a colorful rainbow look, making your Apple Watch stand out. It uses a steel slider instead of a traditional watch buckle. It keeps the watch strap in place with the natural stretchy feel of the nylon. It makes sure that that band will not slide around your wrist.
Don't miss out on our new product announcements, updates, and exclusive deals at Spartan Watches. Be part of the Spartan Army! Subscribe to our newsletter. This way, you can get special discounts, free giveaways, and learn more about your Apple Watch.
*This post contains affiliate links, so we may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on our site at no additional cost to you.