You already have an Apple Watch that you love so much yet you want to own an Apple watch band as well but still undecided whether to buy one or not. What’s holding you back? Do you think it’s too expensive? A lot of people believe that Apple watch bands are costly. However, before you agree with them let me tell you first why it’s really worth it to buy Apple watch bands.
Why You Should Buy Apple Watch Bands
Photo Credit: Amazon.com
There’s plenty of reasons why Apple watch bands give good value for money and these are just some of them.
- It’s a fashion statement. - By wearing an Apple watch band, your smartwatch becomes very eye-catching because it stands out from the others. It’s as if you are wearing different accessories on a daily basis because you can easily change the bands.
- Versatility - You have several options when it comes to Apple watch bands compared to the traditional watches. It doesn’t matter what model you have either you have an Apple Watch SE or Apple Watch Series 6, you can always find a watch band that can match your preferences and needs. Let’s say you are off to the gym for a workout session, then you can put on a sports band. If you are off to an office meeting after, then you can replace the strap with a metal band and immediately give the watch a whole new vibe and appearance.
- Plenty of options. - There are a lot of different types of Apple watch bands that can suit your personality or taste. You can choose between leather bands, rubber bands, Milanese loops or sport Apple watch bands. There are also various closures you can select from to match your watch size and needs.
Why Apple Watch Bands Have a Higher Cost than the Others
Photo Credit: nbcnews.com
If price is still the issue, let me break it down to you why Apple watch bands are more expensive than the others.
- Good quality - Nothing beats good quality and quality is priceless. Apple watch band users can attest to that. It’s all about the material used, durability, the overall look and design which make them masterpieces.
- Luxury doesn’t come cheap. - Apple watch bands are considered as luxury items. You won’t get luxury at a low price simply because they’re high-end.
- On high-demand - The popularity of Apple watch bands has caused them to be pricier than others. Since the products are highly-in demand, the makers can dictate the price.
- Value is in the eyes of the beholder. - What may be valuable to one person may not be to the other. It all actually depends on the person’s taste, standards and needs.
- Product positioning - Apple created their watch bands and sold them at a high price because they want to position them on the market as luxury watches. They want to get them in line with other luxury items or products.
- Functionality - There’s an Apple watch band for fitness activities, workplace activities, casual activities, fashion events and socializing, etc. So it functions differently for every occasion.
How to Choose the Right Apple Watch Band for You
Photo Credit: lifewire.com
Now you’ve finally decided to get an Apple watch band for yourself, here’s how to pick the most ideal one for you. It’s very important to consider these things to narrow down the options for you and end up with the right fit.
- Identify your wrist size. - Your watch strap should not be too loose nor too tight. Generally speaking, the measurement of a woman’s wrist is around 14-18 centimeters while a man’s wrist would be around 15-19 centimeters long. To find out what the right length is for you, you should measure your wrist’s circumference.
- Get your measurements. - Do you have a measuring tape at home? If you do, then wrap it around your wrist and measure the circumference. However, if you don’t have one available, it would be best to let a seamstress take the accurate measurements for you. Be sure not to wrap the tape too tightly or loosely to get the exact measurements.
- Choose the band type for your watch. - What color, material or design do you want for your Apple watch band? Pick the one that suits your personality and daily activities best.
With so many Apple watch band designs out there, choosing which one fits you best can be a bit confusing. So to help you decide, ask yourself, what look exactly do you want to achieve?
Watch this YouTube video below to find out what are the best Apple watch brands to buy in 2021:
Some of the best Apple watch bands on the market right now are the following just to name a few; Apple Watch Sport Loop (best overall watch), Nike Sport Band (best workout watch), Apple Milanese Loop (perfect office watch band), Supcase protective case and band (best protective Apple watch band), Kades Stainless Steel Band (timeless classic), Carterjett Tire Tread Band (most durable Apple watch band), Nomad Modern Strap (best leather band), Vaporwave Elastic Apple Watch Band (most elastic Apple Watch band), Salty USA nylon watch band (the ideal nylon Apple Watch band), Epic Bands stainless steel link watch band (Extremely long Apple Watch band), Secbolt thin leather band (Thinnest Apple Watch band) and the list goes on and on. You can check out the features of each one here.
As a consumer, it is important to know whether what you are about to buy is worth every penny. That is totally understandable, but in terms of watches, owning Apple watch bands is really a good decision. These products are not purely arm candy but they give value to your purchase as well. By owning an Apple watch band, people will see that you appreciate quality, style, functionality, versatility and durability. Wouldn’t that be a good impression to make?
Products that last long tend to be expensive but they’re actually cost-effective. It’s because you won’t need to keep buying replacements every now and then just because they got broken. Now that’s a great deal, isn’t it?