Smartwatches can do several things that your smartphone can do and cannot do. It can track your heart rate, sleep, activity and overall fitness level. You can even play music and do activities without using your mobile phone. Moreover, you can use it to pay for your purchase.
One of the excellent fitness tracker and workout companions for people who have active lifestyles is the Apple Watch. You can wear it during your morning run or when you are working out in the gym. This smartwatch gives you valuable feedback on your health.
Apple Watch Bands for Active Lifestyle
Years since its release, the Apple Watch has become synonymous with personal trainer and health coach. It helps people lose weight, save pregnancies and prevent heart attacks. This wearable can do the simplest things, like tell you then time and count your steps. It can also do the most complex, such as detect abnormal heart rhythms.
You don't have to be a fitness buff to take advantage of the benefits the Apple Watch offers. But if you're among those who have an active lifestyle, you will find how beneficial this device is to your life.
Being an active person who uses an Apple Watch doesn't mean you are limited to plain-looking bands. You can upgrade your Apple Watch by changing how it looks through swapping watch bands. You can even use a strap that is both durable and comfortable, and at the same time stylish and trendy.
The following are some of the best Apple Watch bands for people with active lifestyles.
- Apple Sport Band. The Sport band is what most people call a basic band. It is made from a custom high-performance fluoroelastomer, making it durable and strong, and at the same time soft.
You will find that this watch strap has a smooth, dense material that drapes elegantly across your wrist and feels comfortable next to your skin. It also has an innovative pin-and-tuck closure, ensuring a clean fit on your wrist.
- Apple Sport Loop. This watch strap is soft, breathable and lightweight. The Apple Sport Loop has a hook-and-loop fastener that allows for quick and easy adjustment. The double-layer weave in this band has dense loops on the skin side. They provide soft cushioning while allowing moisture to escape.
On the reverse side of the band, you will notice the attachment loops that are securely anchored for superior durability.
- Monowear Nylon Active Band. Upon comparing it with Apple bands, you will find that the Monowear Nylon Active Band is less expensive. It is adjustable for just the right fit during workouts. It uses nylon as its primary material, meaning that the band dries quickly when it gets in contact with water.
The Monowear Nylon Active Band does not stretch. This gives you more control over just how tight you would like the watch band to be.
- Twelve South ActionSleeve. You will find that this watch band is ideal for certain types of workouts that involve bending your wrists, wearing gloves, or using weights. The Twelve South ActionSleeve protects your Apple Watch against nicks and scratches, all the while ensuring a reliable heart rate reading.
The Twelve South ActionSleeve allows you to strap your Apple Watch to your bicep or upper arm. This is most advantageous to people who have tattoos on their wrist and have an empty patch of skin on their bicep.
- Nike Sport Band. Just like the Sport Band, the Nike Sport Band is made of custom high-performance fluoroelastomer. Although, this watch strap has compression-molded perforations for breathability. This band is both durable and strong, and soft at the same time.
The Nike Sport Band has a smooth, dense material that drapes elegantly across your wrist. This makes the band feel comfortable next to your skin. This watch band has an innovative pin-and-tuck closure that ensures a clean fit.
- Nomad Sport Strap. This watch strap is made of vulcanized silicone that is incredibly comfortable since it stretches. With this band, you can wear the Apple Watch relatively tight without feeling uncomfortable.
Moreover, the silicone of this watch strap has antimicrobial properties. It reduces the chance of bacterial growth from your sweat and dead skin cells. It is easy to adjust, although it will take you time to get used to closing the loop with one hand.
- Nike Sport Loop. This watch strap is soft, breathable, and lightweight. It is designed for fitness and features Nike colors. The Nike Sport Loop is made from a breathable nylon weave and has a hook-and-loop fastener that enables quick and easy adjustments.
The Nike Sport Loop has dense loops on the skin side that provide soft cushioning. They also allow moisture to escape. On the reverse side of the band, the attachment loops are securely anchored for superior durability.
- Meridio Caoutchouc Sport Band. The Meridio Caoutchouc Sport Band does not look like the average fitness band. It's because this watch band has a thin layer of cotton on top and has a matching stitching as well. The band is relatively thick, adding to its premium look and feel.
The Meridio Caoutchouc Sport Band is perfect for those who are looking for an Apple Watch band they can wear every day. Especially if they do not want to go back and forth between a fitness band and a regular band.
- WsC Sport Loop. This watch strap is great for those who are looking for an alternative band for the sport loop from Apple. This watch band has all the features of the original Apple Sport Loop but you can get this at a lower price.
Upon wearing this watch band, you will notice that the WsC Sport Loop is slightly more elastic compared to the Apple Sport Loop.
Halloween is creeping closer and together with it is Spartan Watches' halloween sale event, bringing you the best deals for your Apple Watch!
So, if you don't want to miss out on all the new product announcements and exclusive deals, you should subscribe to Spartan Watches' newsletter. This way, you will get special discounts, free giveaways, and learn more about your Apple Watch and its bands.