Apple offers a slew of great bands for its Apple Watch. You can also get your straps from third-party companies at much lower prices. But if you want a band that can give you the classiness of a traditional watch, a Leather Loop band is a good option for you.
Leather is highly durable, especially when you maintain it well. Leather bands, like the Leather Loop, are not only an ideal strap for the workplace. They are also great bands to wear during a meeting or attending a formal event. Here are the factors that make the Leather Loop one of the most popular bands in the market.
- Design. The Leather Loop is quilted into segments. It is milled and tumbled to enhance the pebble-like texture of the band. Moreover, this strap loops over itself. You will find that when the light catches the Leather Loop, there is a depth to it beyond what you find on traditional leather bands.
- Wearability. When you shop for a Leather Loop, you will find that this strap comes in two sizes. Since it is a loop and it has a magnetic closure, the Leather Loop is not limited to adjustment holes.
The magnets are concealed within the soft, quilted leather of the band. This allows you to simply wrap your Leather Loop around your wrist. This way, you can get a precise fit and a trim look.
Keep in mind that the Leather Loop is not water proof the way the Sport Band, Milanese Loop or Link Bracelet are. Since it is leather, you should be careful about liquids.
How To Apple Leather Loop Bands
- First, wipe the leather portions of the bands clean with a non abrasive, lint-free cloth. If you think it's necessary, you should lightly dampen the cloth with fresh water.
- Make sure that you do not soak your Leather Loop band in water. That is because this strap is not water resistant.
- Let your Leather Loop band air dry thoroughly before you attach it to your Apple Watch. Do not store your band in direct sunlight, at high temperatures, or in high humidity.
Are you wondering if you could use a disinfectant on your Apple Watch? You will be happy to know that you can use a 70 percent isopropyl alcohol wipe. You can also opt for a 75 percent ethyl alcohol wipe or Clorox Disinfecting Wipes.
According to Apple, you can gently wipe the exterior surfaces of your Apple Watch. For your Leather Loop, make sure that you do not use fabric. Moreover, you should not use products containing bleach or hydrogen peroxide.
You should avoid getting moisture in any openings. You should also not submerge your Apple Watch in any cleaning agents.
Leather Bands for Your Apple Watch
Are you a fan of leather bands? You might want to consider purchasing the following straps:
- Spartan Watches Leather Loop. If you want to get the Apple Leather Loop look for less, the Spartan Watches Leather Loop might catch your interest. This band is fashionable and essential. It is manufactured with the finest leather materials and finished with explicit attention to detail.
The Spartan Watches Leather Loop is the ideal replacement for your Apple Watch. Its unique design comes with a strong and effective magnetic clasp. It is quick and easy to fasten in place and convenient to adjust accordingly.
The Leather Loop from Spartan Watches come with various colors. These include grey, brown, milky white, blue, sunset orange, cornflower blue, red, forest green, black, and snow white.
Spartan Watches offers 100 percent satisfaction guarantee to your purchases. So, if you are not satisfied with your item, you can return it within 30 days of the date it was delivered. Then, you will receive a refund or store credit.
- Casetify Tie Dye Blues. It is an animal-friendly version of leather. That is because the Casetify Tie Dye Blues uses Vegan leather. With this band, you will get all the advantages and none of the cons. Moreover, the strap offers water and sweat resistance as it is made from biodegradable material.
- California Poppy Leather Link. This elegant band is made from handcrafted Roux Granada leather from France. The California Poppy Leather Link uses flexible molded magnets that gently flex to wrap around your wrist. These magnets form a secure yet comfortable fit. In addition to that, it is subtle so there is no bulky buckle for you to worry about.
- Hermes Ebene Barmenia Leather Single Tour Deployment Buckle. It is a very expensive band and pretty classy at the same time. This band uses high-end leather. It has a hidden deployment buckle, which opens with a click of the two side buttons. This ensures an incredibly secure fit that still feels comfortable.
The Hermes Ebene Barmenia Leather Single Tour Deployment Buckle is ideal if security is everything to you and you do not mind paying much.
- Hermes Noir Swift Leather Attelage Single Tour. This watch strap is handmade by artisans in France. It is elegant in every way with a stainless steel buckle. It makes a nod to the equestrian heritage of Hermes.
The Hermes Noir Swift Leather Attelage Single Tour is ideal if you want a talking point and a good quality leather watch strap.
- Apple Modern Buckle. This band is a classic looking strap that comes with a neat design. It has an inner layer of Vectran weave for strength and stretch resistance. The Apple Modern Buckle feels great since it is a solid buckle with two-piece magnetic closure. This gives the watch band a classic look but modern sensibilities.
If you don't want to miss out on the new products announcements, updates and exclusive deals, you should join the Spartan Army. Simply subscribe to Spartan Watches' newsletter to get special discounts, free giveaways, and learn more about your Apple watch and accessories.