Apple and third-party companies offer an array of great bands for the Apple Watch. This makes picking out a watch band overwhelming to those who need to become more familiar with the materials and designs used for the straps.
One of the best materials for the Apple Watch bands is Nylon. Nylon is a tough synthetic fabric or polyester that is incredibly easy to produce. You will find that Nylon Apple Watch bands are lightweight, soft, and smooth. You can purchase these bands with varied patterns and colors that do not cost much.
If you already have a Nylon Apple Watch band, but you do not know how to clean it, you only need to follow these steps:
- First, remove the band from your Apple Watch.
- Next, wipe down the nylon band with a non-abrasive, lint-free cloth. You can lightly dampen the cloth with fresh water if you think it's necessary.
- After that, allow the Nylon to dry. Ensure not to place your watch band in direct sunlight, high temperatures, and humid conditions. These can cause damage to your nylon watch strap.
CAN YOU PUT NYLON APPLE WATCH BAND IN WASHING MACHINE?
Nylon is a synthetic fiber that is used in a variety of products, such as watch bands. When it comes to washing nylon, there are mixed opinions on whether or not it can be put in the washing machine.
The main concern with putting Nylon in the washing machine is that it may snag on other clothes and cause holes. There are also concerns about how long the material will last if washed often.
Some people say that putting Nylon in the washing machine will not damage it, but others say that doing so will shorten its lifespan.
Nylon can be washed by hand or put in the dryer, but it should never go into a hot dryer because heat causes Nylon to shrink and become brittle.
HOW DO YOU CLEAN A NYLON WATCH BAND SMELL?
Nylon watchbands can have a powerful smell. Here are some steps to clean the band, so it smells fresh.
- Soak the band in water for at least 30 minutes to an hour.
- Soak a cloth in vinegar and wring out the excess vinegar before wiping down the band.
- Rinse the cloth in water and wipe down the band with it until there is no more dirt on it.
BEST NYLON WATCH BANDS FOR APPLE WATCH
Nylon Apple Watch bands are less formal than traditional leather or metal straps. However, they look more casual than a silicone band. Nylon watch bands can give a style that looks outdoorsy but still refined. The following are the best nylon watch bands that go well together with your Apple Watch:
- Apple Watch Sport Loop. This official Apple accessory has a double-layer nylon design that features extra cushion and comfort. This makes it ideal for several activities and all-day wear.
Since Nylon is breathable, you can wear this sport loop band straight from a morning workout to a morning meeting. Moreover, this watch strap comes in a variety of colors.
- Spartan Watches Nylon Sport Loop for Apple Watch. This Nylon Sport Loop is carefully crafted with a single-loop design to bring you the strongest hold possible. This watch strap is made with more than 500 threads woven together of 100 percent durable nylon.
You will find that this woven Nylon Sport Loop is impervious to both tears and abrasions. It also has the fastest closing system possible in the form of a secure Velcro closure. You can adjust and secure your wearable device on the go quickly within seconds.
- Salty USA Nylon Watch Band. Most people consider this watch strap the best Nylon Apple Watch band. The Salty USA Nylon Watch Band can give your wearable device a classic, simple smartwatch look. This woven style can be highly durable and long-lasting.
- Apple International Collection Sport Loop. Are you looking for a watch strap that will express your nationality on your wrist? The Apple International Collection Sport Loop is the way to go. This watch band is made from soft and breathable material.
The Apple International Collection Sport Loop has a double-layer nylon weave. It offers dense loops on the skin side for soft cushioning while still allowing moisture to escape.
- Nike Sport Loop. Do you often run in dim or dark lights? The Nike Sport Loop is a good option for you. It can help illuminate you a little. This watch band has a nylon weave with reflective thread designed to shimmer when light strikes it.
The Nike Sport Loop is lightweight and breathable and comes in colors that match a line of Nike running shoes.
- PalmettoBands Nylon Sport Loop Band. This watch band ensures you will light up on your run or stand out at the gym. This strap is cheap yet cheerful. It is made from breathable nylon material.
The PalmettoBands Nylon Sport Loop Band is bordering on disposable at its price, so it is excellent if you are prone to a few mishaps at the gym or liable to end up muddy. This watch band is bright enough to stand out. It could also be helpful in dim light.
- Wepro ThinRainbow Strap. This watch band has a little bohemian style and a flexible design. The Wepro ThinRainbow Strap is made from woven elastic Nylon, so it is comfy and secure. It has a buckle that makes it easy to arrange this band conveniently on your wrist.
- Pride Edition Nike Sport Loop. This watch band is gorgeous to look at. It offers a nylon weave with reflective rainbow yarn, so it shimmers when light strikes it. This makes the band ideal for late-night runs.
The Pride Edition Nike Sport Loop has a hook and loop fastener that is easy to adjust depending on how much room you need. And since it has a breathable design, you will never feel sweaty wearing this band.
If you found any of this helpful, please share this post to spread the value to other Apple Watch users. Subscribe to our newsletter to learn more about your Apple Watch and receive exclusive deals when our store is having a sale.