Product warranties have always been important. That's why when you purchase something, let's say a smartphone, a smartwatch, or appliances, you have to ask if it comes with a warranty. It is to reassure you that what you spent your money on will last.
Warranties are beneficial to both the customers and the business owners. They set expectations for customers, giving them the impression of what they're getting into. They give the customers guarantee that if they ever need to fix or return the products, they could.
On the business side, warranties could give them a leg up and repeat sales. That's because consumers prefer a company that offers a warranty than the other that doesn't. And if customers know that they can trust the business, they're going to go back to them again.
Is Your Apple Watch Charger Covered Under Warranty?
Accidents are inevitable. That's why no one will be surprised if one of their things broke or received damage after a fall. There are even instances that despite recently buying it, it won't function like what you expect it to. And that's where warranties come in.
Are you wondering if your Apple Watch charger is covered under warranty? According to the tech giant, Apple power accessories are covered under Apple's one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. However, keep in mind that this is not applicable to accidental damage or misuse. This warranty applies whether the product is purchased directly from Apple or from an Apple Authorized Reseller.
Apple also states that the Apple-branded accessories that come in the box with your product, in this case your Apple Watch charger, may be covered for Apple Watch service and repair at no additional cost. That's because of the Apple Limited Warranty, consumer law, or AppleCare+.
The tech giant reminded that their warranty doesn't cover damage caused by accidents or unauthorized modifications. And if you can also check your coverage status online and update your proof-of-purchase information. Moreover, Apple guarantees their service, including replacement parts, for 90 days or the remaining term of your Apple warranty or AppleCare+ coverage.
Do you want to check if your Apple Watch is under warranty? Here's how:
- Check using the Apple Support App. You can check the warranty of your Apple Watch using the Apple Support App. This is an easy way for you to see information about all of your Apple products associated with an Apple ID. This includes your devices' warranty status.
- First, download and install the Apple Support App from Apple's App Store. Then, select your Apple Watch from the list of your devices.
- Next, rap Device Details and view your coverage info.
- Check your warranty status online. If you want to check your warranty status online, you just have to use your device's serial number. Once you have your serial number, visit the Apple Watch warranty center online. Here's how:
- First, navigate to Apple's Check Coverage center.
- Next, enter your device's serial number, fill in the Captcha, and select Continue.
- After that, you will see your device's full warranty information.
What are the Best Apple Watch Chargers and Stands?
- Ugreen Magnetic Charging Cable for Apple Watch. Most people call it the best charging cable replacement. The Ugreen Magnetic Charging Cable works just as well as the one from Apple and it's even Apple certified. Moreover, it's relatively inexpensive.
The Ugreen Magnetic Charging Cable has a slightly larger magnetic charging face. It can charge a drained Apple Watch as quickly as an Apple cable. Your Apple Watch can go from zero to 36 percent in half an hour.
- OLEBR 3 in 1 Charging Stand. Referred to as the one charger for all of your Apple devices. That's because the OLEBR 3 in 1 Charging Stand can charge all three Apple devices at once, be it the Apple Watch, iPhone and AirPods.
With the OLEBR 3 in 1 Charging Stand, it holds your Apple Watch at an angle that enables you to see the screen. This way, you can use it in its Nightstand mode. This charging stand also supports all Apple Watch sizes.
- Belkin PowerHouse. While this accessory is not cheap, the Belkin PowerHouse can actually let you charge both your Apple Watch and your iPhone. And the charging still works even if the iPhone is in a case. It is due to the adjustable Lightning connector that can be moved forwards, backwards, up and down.
The Belkin PowerHouse looks sturdy and it doesn't take up too much space. This accessory is designed to charge both your wearable and iPhone quickly.
- Just Mobile TimeStand. The Just Mobile TimeStand is made from a single block of aluminum. You will find that the cylindrical bar feels nice and weighty in the hand. However, it stays kind to bedside cabinet surfaces due to its protective rubber-lined base.
- Geekera Wireless Charger. This accessory is able to charge all of your Apple devices. These include your iPhone and AirPods, and even other Android phones and earbuds too. With the Geekera Wireless Charger, you can easily slot your Apple Watch on top, allowing you to check notifications while it recharges.
The Geekera Wireless Charger is relatively compact. It looked good on your desk as it doesn't take up too much room. It also gives you easy access to all of your essentials. It has a LED light that lets you know when it's charging.
Halloween is creeping closer and Spartan Watches has something to liven up the celebration for you! So if you don't want to miss out on the new products announcements, updates and exclusive deals, you should join the Spartan Army.
Simply subscribe to Spartan Watches' newsletter to get special discounts, free giveaways, and learn more about your Apple watch and accessories.