Apple Watch bands are interchangeable. You can create your own style to match your outfits and occasion them whenever you like.
You have an Apple Watch band for the gym and a band for office. Or perhaps you have several watch bands and change them on a daily basis. You are probably worried that you might break the mechanism on Apple Watch.
Fortunately, Apple Watch bands can be changed as often as you wish. You can change between several different watch bands on a daily basis. You will notice that there is no wear on the mechanism on the watch or on the bands.
Changing the band of your Apple Watch is purely a cosmetic choice. But if you already have this premium device and you want to wear it everywhere, why not carry it in style?
How to Change Your Apple Watch Band?
Changing your watch band is a snap. However, you have to make sure that you have a band that corresponds to your Apple Watch case size.
Before you start releasing your watch band to replace it with a new one, you have to prepare a soft micro-fiber cover. This is to prevent you from accidentally scratching the watch face of your smartwatch.
The following are the steps to change your band:
- First, you place your Apple Watch face down over a clean surface like a lint-free, microfiber cloth or soft, padded mat.
- If the watch band you have is a link bracelet, what you should do is to press the quick release button on a link. This is to separate the band into two pieces.
- Next, hold down the band release button. Then, slide the band across to remove it.
- If the band doesn't slide out, what you should do is to press the release button again. Make sure that you hold it down.
- You have to make sure that the text on the band is facing you. After that, slide the new band in until you feel and hear a click.
How about if you have a Solo Loop or Braided Solo Loop band? What you should do is to simply pull from the bottom of the band to stretch it over your wrist when you put it on and take it off.
If you are using the Milanese Loop band, you should open the band completely. You can do that by sliding the magnetic closure through the band connector.
Remember to never force the band into the slot on your Apple Watch. If you don't feel or hear a click, you should slide the band to the left, then to the right.
If the band is installed properly, it will not freely slide until you hold down the band release button.
If the band still doesn't lock, you should center the band and push it into place. After that, you should carefully wiggle the band up and down. Remember not to wear your Apple Watch if the band is sliding.
What are the Best Apple Watch Bands?
Apple Watch is customizable. You can make your smartwatch bands work for any outfit or occasion.
Apple has its own vast selection of watch bands you can choose from. There are also an almost never-ending amount of third party Apple Watch straps available on the market.
The Apple Watch band is fashionable, durable, and gives you good value for money. If you want a high-quality band to go with your smartwatch, you can buy it directly from Apple or from Spartan Watches.
Here are some of the Apple Watch bands and straps you can check out to match your style.
- Apple Sport Band. An excellent all-rounder band available in various colors. This simple and hard-wearing Sport Band is made of nice materials such as the custom high-performance fluoroelastomer. This means that you are not going to end up with odd things happening to your skin after a few hours of wear.
The Apple Sport Band is durable and strong, yet surprisingly soft. This band drapes elegantly across your wrist and feels comfortable next to your skin. It has an innovative pin-and-tuck closure which ensures that this band is a clean fit.
- Apple Solo Loop. This all in one simplicity rubberized colored loop stretches over your fingers and snaps onto your wrist. The solo loop is comfortable, thin, light, durable and secure.
The Apple Solo Loop is made from liquid silicone rubber. This band features a unique, stretchable design with no clasps, buckles, or overlapping parts. It is ultra comfortable to wear and easy to slip on and off your wrist.
Each band is actually specially treated with UV. This is to give the solo loop band a silky, smooth finish. The Apple Solo Loop is also swim-proof and sweatproof. This means you can use this band just about anywhere you want to wear it.
- Apple Sport Loop. This stylish band is hard-wearing and comfortable to use. The Apple Sport Loop is made from double-layer nylon. It has a clever design on the skin side that uses larger loops for cushioning and breathability.
- Apple Nike Sport Band. It has the toughness and design simplicity of the normal sport band. However, the Apple Nike Sport Band has compression-molded perforations, also called as the holes.
Did you know that those holes on the band make a big difference to the long-term comfort of your Apple Watch? This is because this feature enables your skin to breathe under the strap.
- Apple Leather Loop. This band is made from Venezia leather which is handcrafted in Arzignano, Italy. The delicate milling and tumbling process enhances the beautiful pebbled texture of the band.
The Apple Leather Loop has a clever segmented magnetic closure. This means you can get a precise and comfortable fit every time.
- Shijzwd Nylon Elastic Solo Loop Watch Strap. This watch strap has several different patterns for every mood. Each watch strap is a stretchy design. This is to allow you to easily slip the band around your wrist within seconds.
- Casetify Printed Apple Watch Band. This band has a huge range of designs to suit your every taste. The Casetify Printed Apple Watch Band is made from cruelty-free faux leather.