Apple Watch bands are interchangeable. You can create your style to match your outfits and occasion them whenever you like.
You have an Apple Watch band for the gym and a band for the office. You may have several watch bands and change them daily. You may be worried that you will break the mechanism on Apple Watch.
Changing the band of your Apple Watch is purely a cosmetic choice. But if you already have this premium device and want to wear it everywhere, why not carry it in style?
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR APPLE WATCH BAND?
Changing your watch band is a snap. However, you have to ensure you have a band corresponding to your Apple Watch case size.
Before you release your watch band to replace it with a new one, you must prepare a soft micro-fiber cover. This is to prevent you from accidentally scratching the watch face of your smartwatch.
The following are the steps to change your band:
- First, you place your Apple Watch face down over a clean surface like a lint-free, microfiber cloth or soft, padded mat.
- If your watch band is a link bracelet, you should press the quick-release button on a link. This is to separate the band into two pieces.
- Next, hold down the band release button. Then, slide the band across to remove it.
- If the band doesn't slide out, you should press the release button again. Make sure that you hold it down.
- You have to ensure that the text on the band faces you. After that, slide the new band in until you feel and hear a click.
Do you have a Solo Loop or Braided Solo Loop band? You should pull from the bottom of the band to stretch it over your wrist when you put it on and take it off.
If you use the Milanese Loop band, you should open the band completely. You can do that by sliding the magnetic closure through the band connector.
Remember to never force the band into the slot on your Apple Watch. If you don't feel or hear a click, you should slide the band to the left and right.
If the band is installed correctly, it will only freely slide once you press the band release button.
If the band still doesn't lock, you should center the band and push it into place. After that, you should carefully wiggle the band up and down. Remember not to wear your Apple Watch if the band is sliding.
WHAT ARE THE BEST APPLE WATCH BANDS?
Apple Watch is customizable. You can make your smartwatch bands work for any outfit or occasion.
Apple has a vast selection of watch bands you can choose from. An almost never-ending amount of third-party Apple Watch straps are also available on the market.
Here are some of the Apple Watch bands and straps you can check out to match your style.
- Apple Sport Band. An excellent all-rounder band available in various colors. This simple and hard-wearing Sport Band is made of nice materials such as the custom high-performance fluoroelastomer. This means you will not end up with odd things happening to your skin after a few hours of wear.
The Apple Sport Band is durable and strong yet surprisingly soft. This band drapes elegantly across your wrist and feels comfortable next to your skin. It has an innovative pin-and-tuck closure, which ensures that this band is a clean fit.
- Apple Solo Loop. This all-in-one, simple rubberized colored loop stretches over your fingers and snaps onto your wrist. The solo loop is comfortable, thin, light, durable, and secure.
The Apple Solo Loop is made from liquid silicone rubber. This band features a unique, stretchable design with no clasps, buckles, or overlapping parts. It is ultra comfortable and easy to wear on and off your wrist.
Each band is specially treated with UV. This is to give the solo loop band a silky, smooth finish. The Apple Solo Loop is also swim-proof and sweatproof. This means you can use this band anywhere you want to wear it.
- Apple Nike Sport Band. It has the toughness and design simplicity of the normal sport band. However, the Apple Nike Sport Band has compression-molded perforations, also called as the holes.
Did you know that those holes on the band make a big difference to the long-term comfort of your Apple Watch? This is because this feature enables your skin to breathe under the strap.
- Apple Leather Loop. This band is made from Venezia leather which is handcrafted in Arzignano, Italy. The delicate milling and tumbling process enhances the beautiful pebbled texture of the band.
The Apple Leather Loop has a clever segmented magnetic closure. This means you can get a precise and comfortable fit every time.
- Shijzwd Nylon Elastic Solo Loop Watch Strap. This watch strap has several different patterns for every mood. Each watch strap is a stretchy design. This is to allow you to easily slip the band around your wrist within seconds.
- Casetify Printed Apple Watch Band. This band has a huge range of designs to suit your every taste. The Casetify Printed Apple Watch Band is made from cruelty-free faux leather.