Apple first introduced the Sport Loop band during the time when the Apple Watch series 3 was released. The Sport Loop is soft, breathable and lightweight. It features a hook-and-loop fastener that gives you the ability to adjust the band fast and with ease.
The double-layer nylon weave in this has dense loops on the skin side. They provide soft cushioning while allowing moisture to escape. On the reverse side of the band, you will find the attachment loops that are anchored for superior durability.
Most people find the Sport Loop as the most comfortable strap they have ever used with the Apple Watch. Why?
- Hook-and-Loop. Upon getting your hands on the Sport Loop band, you will notice that it opens and closes with a hook-and-loop system. For this band, it is more than just a fastener. It is what defines the entire Sport Loop.
The loops in this band makes the entire strap very soft, light, and breathable. Underneath one of the ends of the Sport Loop are five small pads with hooks on them. You will notice that the hooks are smaller than the other hook-and-loop systems. And when you touch the hooks, they almost don't even feel like hooks.
Moreover, when you place the end of the band down, the hooks easily attach to the loops.
- Dries quickly. You can sweat while you workout with the Sport Loop since it dries very quickly. It is thanks to the tiny loops in this band. Unlike the Sport Band, you will never notice sweat when you use the Sport Loop. Yes, it will get a little damp since it absorbs sweat. However, it dries out pretty quickly.
When you completely drench the sport loop in a sink, the nylon band absorbs a small amount of water. But it is not enough to feel like it was getting heavy, nothing like a wet cotton cloth rag. You will find that the Sport Loop dries quickly once your arm is out of the water.
- Adjusts to any size. With the hook-and-loop system of the Sport Loop, the band can adjust to any size. You see, by using the hook-and-loop or magnets, the Sport Loop can be adjusted to the perfect size you want.
- Stretchy. If you compare the Sport Loop to the Milanese Loop, you will find that the former is slightly stretchy. It means that if your wrist gets slightly bigger or smaller during the day, you don't need to adjust the Sport Loop band. You will be happy to know that it is always snug without being too tight around your wrist.
Moreover, the Sport Loop will not slide up and down your wrist, unless you purposefully make the band too loose.
- Style. The Sport Loop has a casual look. You might want to use this watch band while you are working out or you are out shopping with friends. The Sport Loop, just like its name, has a loop style. You can put it on or take it off with ease. It also comes with a variety of colors.
You can buy the Nylon Sport Loop from Spartan Watches. Just like the Apple Sport Loop, the Nylon Sport Loop from Spartan Watches is lightweight and breathable.
Since it is a carefully woven Nylon Sport Loop, it is impervious to both tears and abrasions. It is built to last and made from the finest materials, providing you with the most comfortable and relaxing Apple Watch wearing experience.
Moreover, it is carefully crafted with a single loop design to bring you the strongest hold possible. It is made with more than 500 threads woven together of 100 percent durable nylon.
When you purchase this band from Spartan Watches, you will get a Nylon Sport Loop that is backed by the company's 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. You may also return it within 30 days of the date it was delivered if you changed your mind. You will receive a refund or store credit.
How to Change the Band of Your Apple Watch
When you pick out your Nylon Sport Loop, make sure that it corresponds to your Apple Watch case size. You can use a band that is designed for the first generation Apple Watch or Series 1, 2, and 3 with the Apple Watch Series 4, 5, SE, 6 and 7.
Moreover, watch bands for 38mm, 40mm and 41mm cases work with each other. Likewise, watch straps for 42mm, 44mm, and 45mm cases work with each other as well.
- First, press the band release button on your Apple Watch.
- Next, slide the band across to remove it.
- Then, slide the new band in.
Remember, you should never force a band into the slot. If you are having trouble removing or inserting a band, just press the band release button again.
If you want to get the optimal performance, your Apple Watch should fit closely on your wrist. It means that you should wear your Apple Watch with the right fit. It should not be too tight and not too loose. It has to have a room for your skin to breathe.
You see, the back of your Apple Watch needs skin contact for features like wrist detection, haptic notifications, and the heart rate sensor. Moreover, the sensors work only when you wear your Apple Watch on top of your wrist.
Nylon Watch Band for Apple Watch
Halloween is creeping closer and closer, and you might want to look out for Spartan Watches' Halloween sale event. This sale event brings you the best deals for your Apple Watch!
So, if you don't want to miss out on all the new product announcements and exclusive deals from Spartan Watches, you should subscribe to our newsletter. This way, you will get special discounts, free giveaways, and learn more about your Apple Watch and its bands.