Without a band, a smartwatch will not do you much good. As useful as it may be, unless it is strapped to your wrist, a smartwatch cannot monitor your health and fitness progress. This is true for all wearables, even the Fitbit Charge 2.
But if you want a band that you could wear while doing your workouts or going out for a run, the Silicone Watch Band is perfect for you. This band is a great pick for athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
Although, the Silicone Band is versatile. It offers advantages to both men and women. Moreover, they look good on almost all sorts of occasions. Apart from doing your fitness exercises, the Silicone Band is also a best option to wear while you are out shopping or on a business trip.
Silicone Band: The Perfect Band for Fitness Enthusiasts
The Silicone Band is made up of top-notch material. It ensures its long life and sturdiness during excess heat and in other extreme conditions. In addition to that, the material in this band offers quick dryness when it gets wet. When using it while you are going swimming, this band dries quickly and does not make you feel irritated.
Are you wondering, what is the lifespan of a Silicone Band? Generally, silicone is a durable material. It is actually the most used material for things like watch straps and exercise bands. And like other materials, silicone deteriorates over time.
Experts believe that silicone will last for around two years or more. So, if you find that the silicone watch band that you have breaks after a few weeks or months, it is most likely that the band is made with poor quality material. Fortunately, you wouldn't have to worry about this particular issue if you buy your Silicone Band for Fitbit Charge 2 from Spartan Watches.
You will find that the Silicone Band from Spartan Watches is fashionable, simple, durable and elegantly designed for your Fitbit Charge 2. This band attaches to your device seamlessly. The Silicone Band comes with a stainless steel buckle clasp that holds the Fitbit Charge 2 in place. This way you wouldn't have to worry about your wearable falling off of your wrist while you continue with any activity.
The clasp is made to allow maximum comfort for any activity. Since it is made of silicone material, this band is ideal for running, exercising and working out. This watch strap comes in various colors, including black, coffee, dark blue, dark green, dark purple, light pink, red, rose red, and white.
When you purchase your Silicone Band from Spartan Watches, you will receive an item that comes with the company's 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. This way, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days of the date it was delivered. You will also receive a refund or store credit.
How to Change the Band of your Fitbit Charge 2?
The Silicone Band is difficult to age and is quite durable. It has great weather resistance, so you don't have to worry whether you are in a cold area or a hot one. Moreover, this band is also resistant to fungus attacks, thus keeping you protected.
If you want to change the old band of your Fitbit Charge 2 for your newly purchased Silicone Band, you only need to follow these steps:
- First, hold the fitness tracker with both hands. Use your thumb to depress one of the metal latches on the back of the band that is clipped onto the tracker itself.
- Next, repeat with the other thumb on the other half of the band. If you find that the latches do not immediately disconnect, you only need to wiggle them lightly.
- Then, hold one side of the replacement band slightly above the peg sticking off the side of the fitness tracker. After that, slide it down until it clicks. Repeat with the other half of the watch band.
How to Make Your Watch Band Last?
High-quality silicone, like the Silicone Band from Spartan Watches, can usually withstand everyday wear but it is not indestructible. The signs of wear and tear you have to take note includes:
- Cracking. Cracking happens if you wear your Silicone Band on a daily basis and during vigorous exercise. Cracking is also caused by exposure to heat and the sun. It dries out the material and makes it brittle.
- Ripping and Grazing. Ripping is caused by general wear of Silicone Band and is put under extreme pressure. This includes stretching or constantly pulling the band.
The durability of the Silicone Band is because of its resistance to several extreme conditions. They are highly stretchable so there are almost no chances of any breakage. If you want to make your Silicone Band to last, you should take great care of your watch strap. You might want to consider doing the following:
- Avoid Harsh Chemicals. Harsh and abrasive chemicals can erode the material of your Silicone Band. If you are cleaning with harsh cleaning products, you have to take your wearable off.
- Don't Leave your band in Direct Sunlight. Heat and sunlight could cause your Silicone Band to dry out and become brittle. To keep your watch strap in good condition, you should not have it exposed to heat and sunlight for extended periods of time.
- Don't Stretch the Band. While the Silicone Band can withstand stretching, you should not overstretch it. Overstretching your Silicone Band will cause damage to the strap. So you should refrain from stretching it multiple times.
So, if you don't want to miss the best deals from this company, you only need to subscribe to Spartan Watches' newsletter. Get yourself updated on new product announcements, exclusive deals, and get discounts and free giveaways.