Every Apple Watch user knows that giving an Apple Watch a new look is easy. After all, they only have to change the watch bands to the ones that fit their style and personality. They can even match it with the outfit they are wearing that day, or for an event they plan on attending.
Moreover, Apple and third-party companies have vast collections of Apple Watch bands made from various materials. If you're an Apple Watch user, you can come across watch bands that are easy to adjust or slip on and off your wrist. You may even find hypoallergenic ones.
If you wish to wear a simple Apple Watch, the best band for your wearable device is the Solo Loop. The Solo Loop Band has no clasps, buckles, or overlapping parts. Here are some of the reasons you might want to check out the Solo Loop Band:
Apple created the Solo Loop from a custom high-performance liquid silicone rubber. It makes the strap super durable and stretchable, making the watchband easy to slip on and off your wrist. It also has a silky finish. This way, the Solo Loop feels super smooth next to your skin.
In addition, the Solo Loop Band perfectly conforms to the shape of your wrist. This watch strap holds your Apple Watch in place. So, it does not slide up and down your wrist. Moreover, the Solo Loop is super easy to clean.
If you are looking for one of the most secure straps for your Apple Watch, it is the Solo Loop Band. You see, this watch band has no clasps. So, there is zero chance that you will catch the Solo Loop on something and have it open up and fall off your wrist. The Solo Loop Band is also sweatproof and swim proof. While swimming, this watch band will not come off without you noticing it. And if you want to go out for a run, your Apple Watch will not disconnect or fall off.
Is Your Apple Watch Solo Loop Too Big For You?
Is your Apple Watch Solo Loop too big for your wrist? Fortunately, you can return the strap without returning your Apple Watch. If you can recall, Apple's policy required you to send back your Apple Watch with the ill-fitting watch strap before receiving a replacement. When people purchase an Apple Solo Loop band, they often experience struggles in finding the right fit. Luckily, there are methods you can use to get the correct Apple Solo Loop Band size.
You can find a printable guide you can download on the Apple webpage for Apple Solo Loop. This tool can help you determine the correct size of your Solo Loop Band. To measure your wrist using the printable tool provided by Apple, you only have to follow these steps:
- First, print the printable tool after you download it. Make sure that the page in the printer options is in a setting wherein it could print at 100 percent and not scaled to fit.
- Next, place a credit card in the sizing area on the printed page. It is to ensure that you print the tool at the correct size.
- Then, take a pair of scissors and carefully cut out the wrist sizing tool.
- Next, place the case shape on your wrist, where you will usually have the watch face.
- Then, wrap the printed paper tool tightly around your wrist. You can use some tape to hold the wide part in place. You should make sure that the printed paper feels snug and does not slide around.
- The number the arrows point to is your band size.
Are the arrows pointing to a line? If it does, you should choose the smaller option of the two numbers closest to it.
If you do not have a printer at home, you don't have to worry. You can still get the size by using a household measuring tape. To measure your wrist using a household measuring tape, make sure to follow these simple instructions:
- First, tightly wrap the tape measure around where you usually wear your Apple Watch. You have to make sure that it is not loose but remains comfortable.
- Next, take note of the measurement.
- After you finally have the measurement, round it to half a centimeter above.
Do you not have a printer at home or a tape measure? There is still a way you can work out your band size. All you need is some paper and scissors, a ruler and a pen or pencil.
Here's how you can use a ruler, paper, and pen to measure your wrist:
- First, use the scissors to cut out a narrow strip of paper. It should be about one-half inch wide using the length of the paper.
- Next, wrap the strip of paper around your wrist. Make sure it is not too tight. It should feel comfortable but not loose.
- Then, use a pen or pencil to mark the point on the paper where the end of the strip overlaps the other end. If it helps, you can use some tape to hold the paper in place.
- Next, lay the strip of paper on a flat surface. Use the ruler to measure the distance between the end and the part you marked. Note the exact measurement.
- Under the Band Size, select the Start your band measurement option.
- Next, tap or click the Household objects tab in the size guide window that appears.
- Then, click or tap the "Got it. What's next?" option.
- Enter the measurement you noted down. You can enter it in inches and fractions of an inch or centimeters.
- Next, click or tap the Get your band size option.
- After that, select the recommended size when your band size options appear. Then, tap or click Continue.
Don't miss out on our new product announcements, updates, and exclusive deals at Spartan Watches. Be part of the Spartan Army! Subscribe to our newsletter. This way, you can get special discounts, free giveaways, and learn more about your Apple Watch.