Every Apple Watch user knows that giving an Apple Watch a new look is easy. They can even match it with the outfit they wear that day or for an event they plan to attend. After all, they only have to change the watch bands to the ones that fit their style and personality.
If you're an Apple Watch user, you can come across watch bands that are easy to adjust or slip on and off your wrist. You may even find hypoallergenic ones. Moreover, Apple and third-party companies have vast collections of Apple Watch bands from various materials.
If you wish to wear a simple Apple Watch, the best band for your wearable device is the Solo Loop. The Solo Loop Band has no clasps, buckles, or overlapping parts. Here are some of the reasons you might want to check out the Solo Loop Band:
Apple created the Solo Loop from a custom high-performance liquid silicone rubber. It makes the strap super durable and stretchable, making the watchband easy to slip on and off your wrist. It also has a silky finish. This way, the Solo Loop feels super smooth next to your skin.
In addition, the Solo Loop Band perfectly conforms to the shape of your wrist. This watch strap holds your Apple Watch in place. So it does not slide up and down your wrist. Moreover, the Solo Loop is super easy to clean.
If you are looking for one of the most secure straps for your Apple Watch, it is the Solo Loop Band. You see, this watch band has no clasps. So, there is zero chance that you will catch the Solo Loop on something and have it open up and fall off your wrist. The Solo Loop Band is also sweatproof and swim proof. While swimming, this watch band will only come off with you noticing it. And if you want to go out for a run, your Apple Watch will not disconnect or fall off.
Is Your Apple Watch Solo Loop Too Big For You?
Is your Apple Watch Solo Loop too big for your wrist? If you recall, Apple's policy required you to return your Apple Watch with the ill-fitting watch strap before receiving a replacement. Fortunately, you can return the strap without returning your Apple Watch. When people purchase an Apple Solo Loop band, they often experience struggles in finding the right fit. Luckily, there are methods you can use to get the correct Apple Solo Loop Band size.
You can find a printable guide you can download on the Apple webpage for Apple Solo Loop. This tool can help you determine the correct size of your Solo Loop Band. To measure your wrist using the printable tool provided by Apple, you only have to follow these steps:
- First, print the printable tool after you download it. Make sure that the page in the printer options is in a setting wherein it can print at 100 percent and not be scaled to fit.
- Next, place a credit card in the sizing area on the printed page. It is to ensure that you print the tool at the correct size.
- Then, take a pair of scissors and carefully cut out the wrist sizing tool.
- Next, place the case shape on your wrist, where you usually have the watch face.
- Then, wrap the printed paper tool tightly around your wrist. You can use some tape to hold the wide part in place. You should ensure the printed paper feels snug and does not slide around.
- The number the arrows point to is your band size.
Are the arrows pointing to a line? If it does, you should choose the smaller option of the two numbers closest to it.
You don't have to worry if you do not have a printer at home. You can still get the size by using a household measuring tape. To measure your wrist using a household measuring tape, make sure to follow these simple instructions:
- First, tightly wrap the tape measure around where you usually wear your Apple Watch. You have to make sure that it is not loose but remains comfortable.
- Next, take note of the measurement.
- After you finally have the measurement, round it to half a centimeter above.
Do you need a printer at home or a tape measure? You only need paper, scissors, a ruler, and a pen or pencil. There is still a way to work out your band size.
Here's how you can use a ruler, paper, and pen to measure your wrist:
- First, use the scissors to cut out a narrow strip of paper. It should be about one-half inch wide using the length of the paper.
- Next, wrap the strip of paper around your wrist. Make sure it is tight enough. It should feel comfortable but tight enough.
- Then, use a pen or pencil to mark the point on the paper where the end of the strip overlaps the other end. If it helps, you can use some tape to hold the paper.
- Next, lay the strip of paper on a flat surface. Use the ruler to measure the distance between the end and the part you marked. Note the exact measurement.
- Select the Solo Loop option on Apple's order page for an Apple Watch or individual bands.
- Under the Band Size, select the Start your band measurement option.
- Next, tap or click the Household Objects tab in the size guide window that appears.
- Then, click or tap the "Got it. What's next?" option.
- Enter the measurement you noted down. You can enter it in inches and fractions of an inch or centimeters.
- Next, click or tap the Get your band size option.
- After that, select the recommended size when your band size options appear. Then, tap or click Continue.
You can also use this 2 in 1 Bracelet 2 in 1 Bracelet Sizer & Ring Sizer Measuring Tool to accurately measure your wrist before buying Apple Watch Band
Take advantage of our new product announcements, updates, and exclusive deals at Spartan Watches. Be part of the Spartan Army! Subscribe to our newsletter. This way, you can get special discounts and free giveaways and learn more about your Apple Watch.
*This post contains affiliate links, so we may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on our site at no additional cost to you.