It is easy to give your Apple Watch a new look. You only have to change the watch bands to the ones that suit your style, personality, or outfit of the day. You will find a wide selection of Apple Watch bands in the market. You can choose from Apple's extensive collection of straps made from a variety of materials. These include silicone, leather, nylon, metal, and fabric. You can even come across watch bands that are easy to adjust or slip on and off your wrist. Others are hypoallergenic.
One of the simple watch bands you can buy from Apple and third-party companies is the Solo Loop Band. This watch strap has no clasps, buckles, or overlapping parts. Apple created its Solo Loop from liquid silicone rubber. It comes with a unique, stretchable design, making it easy to slip on and off your wrist.
Apart from Apple, you can also get a Solo Loop Band from Spartan Watches. This company offers a Solo Loop that feels super smooth next to your skin due to its silky finish. Spartan Watches' Solo Loop Band is a stretchable liquid silicone rubber strap designed for ultra comfort. It has no buckles or clasps. Most Apple Watch users consider this watch strap to be super comfortable to wear throughout a busy day.
Is Your Apple Watch Solo Loop Too Loose?
Several Apple Watch users find the Solo Loop Band as one of the most secure Apple Watch bands. Since it has no clasp, this strap will not catch on something and have it open up and fall off of your wrist. The Solo Loop is also perfect for people who wear their Apple Watches while swimming. That's because this watch strap will not come off without you noticing it. In addition, the Solo Loop is easy to clean. You only have to wipe and dry the band with a non-abrasive, lint-free cloth.
Is your Apple Solo Loop band too loose? Fortunately, you can return the strap without returning your Apple Watch. If you can recall, Apple's policy required you to send back your Apple Watch with the ill-fitting watch strap before receiving a replacement. When people purchase an Apple Solo Loop band, they often experience struggles in finding the right fit. Luckily, there are methods you can use to get the correct Apple Solo Loop Band size.
- Using Apple's Printable Guide
You can find a printable guide you can download on the Apple webpage for Apple Solo Loop. This tool can help you determine the correct size of your Solo Loop Band. To measure your wrist using the printable tool provided by Apple, you only have to follow these steps:
- First, print the printable tool after you download it. Make sure that the page in the printer options is in a setting wherein it could print at 100 percent and not scaled to fit.
- Next, place a credit card in the sizing area on the printed page. It is to ensure that you print the tool at the correct size.
- Then, take a pair of scissors and carefully cut out the wrist sizing tool.
- Next, place the case shape on your wrist, where you will usually have the watch face.
- Then, wrap the printed paper tool tightly around your wrist. You can use some tape to hold the wide part in place. You should make sure that the printed paper feels snug and does not slide around.
- The number the arrows point to is your band size.
Are the arrows pointing to a line? If it does, you should choose the smaller option of the two numbers closest to it.
- Using a Measuring Tape
If you do not have a printer at home, you don't have to worry. You can still get the size by using a household measuring tape. To measure your wrist using a household measuring tape, make sure to follow these simple instructions:
- First, tightly wrap the tape measure around where you usually wear your Apple Watch. You have to make sure that it is not loose but remains comfortable.
- Next, take note of the measurement.
- After you finally have the measurement, round it to half a centimeter above.
- Using a Ruler, Paper, and Pen
Do you not have a printer at home or a tape measure? There is still a way you can work out your band size. All you need is some paper and scissors, a ruler and a pen or pencil.
Here's how you can use a ruler, paper, and pen to measure your wrist:
- First, use the scissors to cut out a narrow strip of paper. It should be about one-half inch wide using the length of the paper.
- Next, wrap the strip of paper around your wrist. Make sure it is not too tight. It should feel comfortable but not loose.
- Then, use a pen or pencil to mark the point on the paper where the end of the strip overlaps the other end. If it helps, you can use some tape to hold the paper in place.
- Next, lay the strip of paper on a flat surface. Use the ruler to measure the distance between the end and the part you marked. Note the exact measurement.
- At Apple's order page for an Apple Watch or individual bands, select the Solo Loop option.
- Under the Band Size, select the Start your band measurement option.
- Next, tap or click the Household objects tab in the size guide window that appears.
- Then, click or tap the "Got it. What's next?" option.
- Enter the measurement you noted down. You can enter it in inches and fractions of an inch or centimeters.
- Next, click or tap the Get your band size option.
- After that, select the recommended size when your band size options appear. Then, tap or click Continue.
Don't miss out on our new product announcements, updates, and exclusive deals at Spartan Watches. Be part of the Spartan Army! Subscribe to our newsletter. This way, you can get special discounts, free giveaways, and learn more about your Apple Watch.