A smartwatch band is a personal style choice. There is no one option that is best for everybody since each person has their own style and personality. Fortunately, there are several great bands available in the market for Apple Watch. All of which have different sizes, colors, and styles. Some look more fitting for women, while others are perfect for men. There are also unisex bands and straps that show your support of the LGBTQ+ movement.
When picking out the right watch band for your Apple Watch, you probably will be too mindful of the style. Of whether the watch band will suit your outfit of the day or the event you are attending. Another thing is its size. After all, your watch strap should fit you. It should not be too tight or too loose.
The Milanese Loop - Is it Feminine?
The Milanese Loop is one of the stainless steel band options you can buy for your Apple Watch. It is a delicate silver mesh that combines a metal-link-style bracelet with a buckled strap. You will find that the closure on the loop is magnetic. This means that you can strap your Apple watch securely to your wrist. Its closure combines the precise adjustability of a strap with the durability and style of a link bracelet. Moreover, it does not have the imprecise bracelet sizing that several people with smaller wrists do not like.
You might be wondering, should you buy a Milanese Loop? Is it worth it? Yes, this band has a busy, tightly weaved stainless steel mesh pattern. But the Milanese Loop does an impressive job of resisting and hiding scratches. It will not have any issue with discoloration, deformation or damage due to sweat and lotions. Moreover, it is lightweight, comfortable and easy to adjust. It is a worthy option for you, especially if you want something dressy, breathable and you can take it on and off with ease.
If you are a male and you want to wear the Milanese Loop, you will be relieved to know that this watch band is not feminine. Although, the mesh loop is generally smaller in comparison to the standard loop. It makes it look slightly more feminine. And it has quite a classy design that does not feel too bulky. But this does not mean that men cannot use the Milanese Loop.
Anyone can wear the Milanese Loop. What makes this watch band a much prefered strap for women is its sleeker design.
How to Change Your Apple Watch?
Ready to change your old watch band with a Milanese Loop? you only need to follow these steps:
- First, place your Apple Watch face down over a clean surface like a lint-free, microfiber cloth or soft, padded mat.
- If you see two elongated oval buttons, you need to press those in to release the strap.
- Hold one release button down then shift the band in the opposite direction of the button until it slides away from the watch body. Switch to the other side and follow the same process again.
Now that you removed your old band, it is time for you to change your watch band to the Milanese Loop. You only need to simply slide the magnetic closure through the band connector, or lug.
How to Clean the Milanese Loop Band?
- First, remove the band from your Apple Watch.
- Next, take a clean cloth, such as a microfiber cloth, and dampen it with water.
- Wipe down the band. Make sure to stroke it gently and repeatedly.
4 .After that, turn the band over to the other side and repeat the third step.
How to Get the Apple Watch Milanese Loop for Less?
The Apple Milanese Loop can be expensive, especially since it's an Apple product. But this does not mean that you cannot get the Milanese Loop you wanted.
Here are some cheap Apple Watch bands that can transform your device into a stunning wearable.
- Spartan Watches Milanese Stainless Steel Band. The Milanese Steel Band from Spartan Watches is a magnificent piece of finesse that blends perfectly with the Apple Watch. It gives your wearable a unique and inspiring look.
This watch band is hailed as a popular buy because of its premium steel mesh pattern and modernized style. The Milanese Stainless Steel Band is made with a strong woven stainless steel mesh. This adds great flexibility to the wearable.
- SWEES Stainless Steel Thin Band. If you are looking for a watch band with a slimmer look, this strap is perfect for you. You will find that the SWEES Stainless Steel Thin Band tapers away from the Apple Watch for a more delicate appearance. This band is available in several different color options. This way, you can find the right match for your Apple Watch.
- Swhatty Stainless Steel Mesh Loop. This simple stainless steel mesh loop band resembles a lot of Apple's Milanese Loop. This watch band comes with a handful of colors, even beyond what Apple offers.
- OROBAY Milanese loop band. This mesh loop band looks similar to Apple's original one. It is very nice to wear and flexible as well. You can use it for official and special occasions.
- GEOTEL Milanese Loop with Classic buckle. This GEOTEL Milanese Loop is made up from stainless steel material. It has a unique clasp that is adjustable and looks stylish than other bands. Moreover, it is easy to install and lock on any Apple Watch models. It is also very sturdy, fancy, and durable for everyday use.
- UMTELE Milanese mesh loop band. With this band, you can give your Apple Watch a classic look. It is made of premium stainless steel mesh with durability, flexibility and elegance in mind. It is also easy to install and fits perfectly on your wrist.
Don't miss out on our new product announcements, updates and exclusive deals. Be part of the Spartan Army! Subscribe and get special discounts, free giveaways, and learn more about your Apple Watch.