Milanese watch bands, often called mesh bands, are what people opt for when they are looking for fully magnetic straps. That is because they are infinitely adjustable, ensuring users of a perfect fit. This way, their Apple Watches will not fall off of their wrists.
Milanese bands are woven on specialized Italian machines. They have smooth stainless steel mesh that wraps fluidly around your wrist.
Why Should You Use the Milanese Watch Band?
What makes the Milanese Watch Band one of the best bands for your Apple Watch? The Milanese band is a worthy option if you are looking for a strap that is dressy, breathable, and easy to take on and off.
Moreover, this strap is gender neutral. So whether you are a man or a woman, the Milanese band will look perfect on your wrist. The Milanese band is a modern interpretation of a design developed in Milan at the end of the 19th century. It has a mesh-like texture, reminding you of the feel of a soft bath towel.
The following are the reasons why people choose to wear the Milanese band with their Apple Watch:
- It will not discolor or deform. The Milanese Band is resistant to scratches, deformation and discoloring. This makes the band one of the most durable strap for the Apple Watch.
With its tightly weaved stainless steel mesh pattern, the Milanese band does an excellent job of resisting and hiding scratches. It also will not have any issue with discoloration, deformation, or damage due to sweat and lotions.
- Breathability. The design in this band gives you the comfort of breathability. The weaved mesh of the Milanese band enables a bit of air to pass through. This allows you to stay cool and avoid sweating. Moreover, it is lighter in weight than the solid stainless steel link bands.
- Fit. The Milanese band has a magnetic closure that allows you to adjust the band for the smallest or largest wrists. And unlike the other watch bands, you do not need sizing guides or try on sessions when purchasing this band.
You can adjust the size of the Milanese band so it is perfect for your wrist in terms of comfort and fit. With this band, you do not have to worry about your Apple Watch being too tight or too loose.
Are you looking for high-quality bands for your Apple Watch but you want to save money? You will be relieved to know that you can buy the Milanese band for an affordable price at Spartan Watches.
The Milanese Stainless Steel band for Apple Watch from Spartan Watches is a magnificent piece of finesse that blends perfectly with your device. It gives your Apple Watch a unique and inspiring look.
This band is a popular buy because of its premium steel mesh pattern and modernized look. Like the band from Apple, Spartan Watches' Milanese band is made with a strong woven stainless steel mesh. It is flexible and is a trendier alternative from a traditional watch band.
The Milanese Stainless Steel band comes with a variety of colors. These include rainbow, space gray, rose gold, green, gold, yellow gold, blue, purple, silver, black, red, coffee, and fuschia.
Spartan Watches also offers you a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee with its Milanese band. This way, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days of the date it was delivered. You will also receive a refund or store credit.
How to Clean your Milanese Watch Band?
When buying a watch band for your Apple Watch, one of your main concerns might be whether these kinds of straps are hard to clean or not. You will be relieved to know that the Milanese watch band is easy to clean.
To clean your Milanese watch band, you only need to follow these steps:
- First, remove your Milanese band from your Apple Watch.
- Next, wipe down the strap with a non-abrasive, lint-free cloth. If you think it's necessary, the cloth can be lightly dampened with fresh water.
- After that, dry the band thoroughly with another non abrasive and lint-free cloth.
If you want to avoid stain or damage, it is important that you always keep your Apple Watch and the band clean. Make sure that you dry it in accordance with the cleaning and care instructions.
Take note that if you try to clean your band using abrasives or cleaning products, it might damage your strap.
How to Change your Apple Watch band?
- First, flip your watch over and you will see two thin, elongated oval release buttons. One of the buttons is at the top and the other is at the bottom.
- Next, hold down the release button and shift the band to the right or left until it slides off the watch body.
- Repeat the step for the other watch band. Are you having trouble removing the band? Just keep pressing down on the button and try again.
- After that, insert the new band. Slide it into place until you hear a click. The click signifies a proper locked seating.
When replacing the band of your Apple Watch, make sure that you know how to position the new strap. Make sure that both sides of the Milanese band are in alignment with your Apple Watch.
In addition to that, you have to make sure to slip the Milanese band into the corresponding notch. You will know that it is connected when it makes a clicking sound.
So, if you don't want to miss out on all the new product announcements and exclusive deals, you should subscribe to Spartan Watches' newsletter. This way, you will get special discounts, free giveaways, and learn more about your Apple Watch and its bands.