Sometimes you get bored of the same old watch strap with your Samsung smartwatch. In such a case, you must get a new band and swap it with your old one. After all, Samsung Galaxy Watch bands are interchangeable.
You can purchase your new watch band from several retailers online. You can opt to buy from the manufacturer itself, Samsung, or from third-party sellers. But the thing about shopping for a new strap is finding the right size for your Samsung Watch.
You see, the Samsung Galaxy Watch comes in two sizes, namely 46mm and 42mm. But if you have a small wrist or prefer a smaller smartwatch from this brand, you might want to wear a Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2. Apart from the size, you also have to choose the style and color of your watch band.
To find the right band for your wearable, you should first find the correct width of your smartwatch. You can alternate the bands if you have the proper width. You can use a 20mm width band with the 42mm Galaxy Watch and 40mm Galaxy Watch Active. This band also fits the 40mm and 44mm Galaxy Watch Active two and the 41mm Galaxy Watch 3.
On the other hand, the 22mm width band can be used with the 45mm Galaxy Watch 3 and 46mm Galaxy Watch. It can also fit with Gear S3 Frontier and Gear S3 Classic.
HOW TO REPLACE THE BAND OF YOUR SAMSUNG GALAXY WATCH?
Once you have the correct size of your Samsung Galaxy Watch, it is time to change your wearable's band. Here's how:
- First, remove the existing band from your Samsung Galaxy Watch. To do that, slide the band's spring bar inward. Then, pull the strap away from the watch.
- Next, insert one end of the new band's spring bar into the lug on one side of the smartwatch.
- After that, slide the other spring bar inward. Then, release it once the band is in place.
- You only need to repeat the abovementioned steps to replace the watch's other band.
If you own a Samsung Galaxy Fit or Fit2, here's what you should do:
- For Galaxy Fit. To remove the current band, gently pull on one end of the band until it disconnects from the watch. Then, insert your new band holder into the grooves on the device. After that, push the band into the grooves until it clicks into place.
- For Galaxy Fit2. To detach the existing band, gently pull on one side of the band until it disconnects from the watch. Then, hook one side of the new strap to the device. Tug on the band's other side to secure it. You should ensure the band fits snugly around the watch with no gaps.
SHOULD YOU USE A SAMSUNG WATCH BAND EXTENDER?
Some people have bigger wrists than others, and sometimes, there needs to be a proper band size for them. What they need is a longer strap. They would need a watch extender to wear their Samsung Galaxy Watch in such cases.
A watch extender enables you to easily extend the length of any smartwatch, from small size to large or extra-large size. This way, you can buy inexpensive additional links that are easy to replace. A watch extender is also a good solution for those who purchased the wrong band size. Most watch extenders are secure and easy to put on your wearable.
WHAT ARE THE BEST BANDS FOR YOUR SAMSUNG WATCH?
If you're still in the process of deciding what kind of watch band you're going to purchase, you might want to take a look at these bands:
- Samsung Silicone Strap. This band is one of Samsung's official accessories. While it is not the most cost-efficient band, you are assured of its high-quality. This silicone strap is flexible and wraps gently around your wrist. It is as durable as they are comfortable, and it is resistant to water and scratching.
- Samsung Hybrid Sport Strap. You will find that this strap is an impressive moix of leather and rubber, making it one of the best bands to use for every activity. The Samsung Hybrid Sport Strap allows for quick removal and installation. This feature is super handy if you're the type of person who often uses different bands for different activities or events.
The Samsung Hybrid Sport Strap is hard-wearing since this band combines leather and rubber. Despite that, it still looks classy.
- Kades Soft Silicone Band for Samsung Galaxy Watch. You will find that this band is one of the most affordable Samsung watch bands in the market. The Kades Soft Silicone Band allows for easy removal. This way, you can easily swap different bands depending on your mood. And since it's a silicone band, you can use it for heavy workouts.
The Kades Soft Silicone Band is breathable and waterproof. It has a pin clasp, keeping the watch nice and secure on your wrist.
- MroTech Galaxy Watch Quick Release Nylon Sport Loop. This is an impressive fabric band that is adjustable to any wrist. It has a hook-and-loop fastening system, making it super flexible and simple. It also has an excellent design and a good selection of colors. As such, you can pick your style and color, making your Samsung Watch stand out.
If you want to take advantage of the new product announcements, updates, and exclusive deals, you should join the growing number of Spartan Army.
Make sure you subscribe to Spartan Watches' newsletter. This will give you the opportunity to get special discounts and free giveaways, and at the same time, you will get to know your Samsung Galaxy Watch better.
*This post contains affiliate links, so we may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on our site at no additional cost to you.