The Samsung Galaxy Watch is still among the most innovative wearables. With its style, this smartwatch is an absolute pleasure to wear. Moreover, its wide range of features means it's still one of the most valuable smartwatches on the market.
Samsung knows that people may want to swap watch straps regularly. You can add some flair and personality to your Samsung Galaxy Watch. One of the best ways to personalize your smartwatch is to pick out a band that changes your device's look. That's because the Samsung Galaxy Watch band is interchangeable.
You can switch straps to match your outfits. You can even dress it up or down for the occasion. For example, if you're doing your workout, a silicone band is perfect for you. And if you're at a formal event, you can use a metal or leather band.
How to Find the Right Band Size for Your Samsung Galaxy Watch?
As previously mentioned, the Samsung Galaxy Watch bands are interchangeable. Keep in mind that the Samsung Galaxy Watch comes in two sizes. These are 46mm and 42mm. However, if you want an even smaller smartwatch, it is recommended that you wear the Galaxy Watch Active 2.
Are you bored of always wearing the same band? You can get a new watch band and swap it with your old one.
When you purchase a Galaxy Watch, you can select from various styles and colors of watches and bands. Here's how you can find the right band size for your Samsung Galaxy Watch:
- Find the correct width for your watch. Samsung watches come in different shapes and sizes. Several of them use the same bandwidth. You can alternate the bands if you have the proper width.
You can use a 20mm width band with Galaxy Watch (42mm) and Galaxy Watch Active (40mm). It also fits Galaxy Watch Active 2 (40mm and 44mm) and Galaxy Watch 3 (41mm). With the 22mm width band, you can use it with the Galaxy Watch 3 (45mm) and Galaxy Watch (46mm). It also fits with Gear S3 Frontier and Gear S3 Classic.
- Change your watch band. Do you know the correct size of your watch? You can now change the band by following the steps:
- First, remove the existing band. Then, slide the band's spring bar inward and pull the strap away from the watch.
- Next, insert one end of the new band's spring bar into the lug on one side of the watch.
- Then, slide the other spring bar inward. After that, you release it once the strap is in place.
- You can repeat the abovementioned steps to replace the watch's other band.
Note that the leather band may make a squeaking sound when it connects with the Galaxy Watch. This is normal. This is due to the characteristics of the material. You can address this issue by applying leather care products to the band at the connection point.
What are the Best Samsung Watch Bands?
- Samsung Silicon Strap. Do you want to keep your Samsung accessories official? Yes, there are more cost-effective bands. But for some people, sticking with Samsung for your Galaxy Watch is essential. It has an excellent design in a robust material and great color options. This band is well-suited to exercise and should last a long time.
- Samsung Hybrid Sport Strap. This is a glorious mix of leather and rubber for every activity. It's super-handy if you want to use different bands for different outfits or activities. The Hybrid Sport Strap allows for very quick removal and installation.
The combination of leather and rubber means this Samsung Galaxy band is hard-wearing. However, it looks as classy as an all-leather strap does. With the Samsung Hybrid Sport Strap, you get a splash color, which can be bright or bold.
- Kades Soft Silicone Band. This is a very affordable silicone band, making this an excellent all-around band on a budget. This band allows easy removal. You can swap it out with different bands, depending on your mood. This silicone band is ideal for heavy workouts since it is breathable and waterproof.
The Kades Soft Silicone Band has a pin clasp. This makes the band easy to put on or remove and keeps your Samsung Galaxy Watch nice and secure on your wrist. It comes in a vast range of colors and versions of sizes.
- MroTech Galaxy Watch Quick Release Nylon Sport Loop. This is a fabulous fabric band that is adjustable to any wrist. This band uses a similar hook and loop fastening system, making it super-adjustable and simple.
The MroTech Galaxy Watch Quick Release Nylon Sport Loop has an excellent design. It has a good selection of colors, making it a great way to pick your style. It makes your watch stand out.
The MroTech has straps for both sizes of Galaxy Watch. It has several bands that will fit a wide range of smartwatches of the same size.
- Goseth Milanese Loop Adjustable Stainless Steel Wristband. This is a great value Milanese loop watch strap that looks excellent. The delicate look of this band, plus its "wear with everything," makes it pretty compelling to almost anyone.
The Goseth Milanese Loop Adjustable Stainless Steel Wristband is an affordable option. It gives you bags of style without decimating your bank balance. Moreover, the magnetic clasp is convenient and simple.
- TRUMiRR Stainless Steel Metal Watch Band. This smart-looking band is perfect for all uses and stylish enough for a night out. Its high-end look makes it an ideal strap for your Samsung Galaxy Watch.
The TRUMiRR Stainless Steel Metal Watch Band has a hassle-free clasp. It requires pressing buttons on either side of the strap to release it. This will keep your watch securely on your wrist. It prevents any accidents too.
*This post contains affiliate links, so we may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on our site at no additional cost to you.