Leather is one of the most common materials in the traditional and smartwatch industry. It is comfortable and of excellent quality. This material is skin-friendly. Leather bands are made of skins from cattle hides, goats, and other animals. They can go well with formal and casual attire. They are elegant and at the same time low-profile. But the thing is, leather absorbs sweat and dirt. This prevents it from breathing, making it no longer skin-friendly.
Apple has the Leather Link band, which is a unique two-part structure. Each side of the strap is made of two pieces of leather with several magnets sandwiched between them. You will find that the long side of the strap wraps over the small side. It securely holds the watch strap on your wrist.
This watch band is extremely comfortable and the leather is much warmer to wear. The Leather Link band is also a great watch strap to wear to bed if you are using sleep tracking on your Apple Watch. That is because it is comfortable enough on your wrist and at the same time it is soft.
So, you will not feel uncomfortable if you happen to sleep with your hand or arm under your head while wearing your Apple Watch. Apple also has the Black Leather Loop band, which is made from handcrafted leather from Italy. The leather in this watch band is soft and quilted, so it feels great on your wrist.
It has magnets that are concealed amongst the leather of the band so you will not notice them. Using the Leather Loop watch strap, it feels like your Apple Watch is suspended around your wrist in a secure and precise way.
Best Apple Watch Leather Band
- Spartan Watches Leather Loop for Apple Watch. The loop material is made with 100 percent genuine leather. It is comfortable to wear any time of the year. You will find that it does not collect moisture on your skin. It also keeps your Apple Watch nice and easy to wear on your wrist.
- Clockwork Synergy Dapper Collection Leather Band. The premium leather in this watch band is top-notch. Clockwork Synergy offers over two dozen different textures and colors, ranging from traditional to fun.
- Nomad Leather Apple Watch Strap. Are you looking for a simple, sleek, high-quality, American-made Horween leather in black or brown? You might like this watch band. Nomad offers several options.
Nomad has the Modern Leather Band that is similar to Apple's Classic Buckle look. It has a clean, no-stitch design that looks slim and beautiful. The Horween leather gets a nice patina after around three months of use.
- Casetify Tie Dye Blues. Do you love the look of leather but you are uncomfortable about the use of animal skin? The Casetify Tie Dye Blues uses vegan leather so, with this watch band, you get all the advantages and none of the cons.
The Casetify Tie Dye Blues offers water and sweat resistance. This watch band is made from biodegradable material.
- California Poppy Leather Link. This watch band is made from handcrafted Roux Granada leather made in France. It uses flexible molded magnets that gently flex to wrap around your wrist and form a secure yet comfortable fit.
And since it is subtle, there is no bulky buckle to worry about while still feeling safe at all times.
- Hermes Ebene Barmenia Leather Single Tour Deployment Buckle. It is a very expensive watch band for your Apple Watch but it is still pretty classy. This high-end leather band has a hidden deployment buckle. It opens with a click of the two side buttons, ensuring an incredibly secure fit that still feels comfortable.
This leather band is ideal for you if you prefer security and money is no expense.
- Hermes Noir Swift Leather Attelage Single Tour. This watch band is handmade by artisans in France. It is elegant in every way and it comes with a stainless steel buckle that makes a note of the equestrian heritage of Hermes.
- Harber London Modern Leather. Do you want a leather band that matches your formal looks? You might want to check out the Harber London Modern Leather band. This watch strap is made of full-grain leather that is touted to age beautifully, gaining a unique patina over time.
This leather band is compatible with all Apple Watches and comes in three colors. These include tan, black and deep brown.
- Secbolt Thin Leather Band. Are you looking for the best skinny Apple Watch band of the leather kind? This watch strap is the one for you. This leather band is also ideal for people who have smaller wrists.
The Secbolt Thin Leather Band comes in more than 20 colors and patterns. This brand also offers a one-year full warranty, so you can purchase this strap with confidence. This genuine leather watch strap comes with fine stitching that conforms easily to small wrists. You can even adjust it to wrist size, thanks to the stainless steel buckle.
- SWEES Leather Watch Band. This inexpensive and rugged watch band is made of extract leather obtained from the top layer of cowhide. It is both soft and comfortable, and it is available in multiple colors.
- JUUK Korza Vayder. This watch band is stylish and sexy. It features a solid 316L stainless steel double push-button butterfly deployment buckle. The connectors and buckles in this leather band are polished black.
- Elobeth Leather Buckle Cuff for Apple Watch. This leather band is inspired by the look of equestrian fixtures. It has a beautifully unique style to pair with your Apple Watch. The Elobeth Leather Buckle Cuff for Apple Watch is also designed from high-quality, genuine leather. The buckle, on the other hand, is designed to be sturdy and secure.
Don't miss out on our new product announcements, updates, and exclusive deals. Be part of the Spartan Army! Subscribe to our newsletter and get special discounts, free giveaways, and learn more about your Apple Watch.*This post contains affiliate links, so we may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on our site at no additional cost to you.