We can't deny the Apple Watch is probably the most popular smartwatch in the world. Many people love its incredible design, durability, and wide variety of features. But what about people with small wrists?
Many people have been asking this question. The answer to this question is yes. The Apple Watch does fit small wrists. The Apple Watch comes in three sizes which are 38mm, 42mm, and 44mm.
The 38mm size is the smallest of the three, and it will fit most people with smaller wrists. The 42mm size is the middle size and will fit most people with average-sized wrists. The 44mm size is the largest and will only fit people with larger wrists.
Which Apple Watch Strap Size You Should Choose For Small Wrists
The Apple Watch is a popular smartwatch that can track your fitness, record your heartbeat and even notify you of incoming messages. Finding an apple watch band that fits can be challenging if you have a small wrist.
The 38mm strap is the best option for those with smaller wrists. It's not too bulky and doesn't look too big on your wrist.
The best alternative to the 38mm strap is the 42mm strap. It's also not too big for small wrists and will fit nicely on most people's wrists.
Which Apple Watch is best for small wrists?
The latest generation of the watch, Series 4, has been released, and it comes in two sizes - 40mm and 44mm.
This section will help you decide which Apple Watch is best for your wrist size: 40mm or 44mm?
The watch's size is important because it affects how large or small the watch looks on your wrist. If you have a small wrist, you should buy a smaller size to avoid looking like you are wearing a big watch.
For those with a small wrist or who want the least expensive Apple Watch, the 40mm will suit you perfectly. If you are still undecided, try them on and see how they feel and look on your wrist. Then decide what's works best for you.
The 42mm will be too big for some people, but it might be too small for others. If your wrist is larger and you want to wear the watch over your hand, you need to buy a 42mm Apple Watch.
What size of Apple Watch should I get for my wrist?
How to pick the right Apple Watch size for you
Before choosing the perfect Apple Watch Size for you, you can compare the actual size against your wrist. Just follow these steps:
- Open the Apple Store app on your iPhone.
- Go shopping by Product and select Apple Watch. You choose any of the Apple Watches.
- Please scroll down to the Case Size section after seeing the pricing type and model name.
- Below the available case sizes, tap on the "Which case size is right for you?"
- After that, you will see the actual Apple Watch size displayed on the screen.
The best way to determine which Apple Watch size is right for you is to visit the Apple Store in person. While it is not convenient, it is the most accurate option.
By visiting the Apple Store, you can get hands-on with the different watch bands available.
What is the smallest Apple Watch band?
The smallest apple watch band that will fit the smallest size wrist is the Classic Buckle. This band fits a 125mm wrist circumference. So, if you have this wrist size, Classic Buckle is the right one.
The Classic Buckle band is also beautiful to look at. It has a timeless look and matches almost any outfit and occasion. With this band, you will get both the leather and the buckle.
The leather on the Classic Buckle band is milled with a texture that is quite subtler than on the leather loop. It means there is no quilting on it.
Consider having these bands if you have a petite wrist
What are the sizes of bands for Apple Watch?
The following are the different kinds of Apple Watch bands and their sizes:
- Apple Watch Sport Band: Size S/M and M/L for all wearable devices.
- Apple Watch Sport Loop: One size band for each watch size.
- Apple Watch Braided Solo Loop: 12 sizes for each watch size. You have to calculate your size.
- Apple Watch Leather Loop: One size band for each watch size.
- Apple Watch Milanese Loop: One size band for each watch size.
- Apple Watch Silver Link Bracelet: One size band for each watch size.
- Apple Watch Classic Buckle: Three sizes for each watch size (S/M/L)
- Apple Watch Modern Buckle: Three sizes for each watch size (S/M/L)
Apple Watch 38mm band fits wrists between 130mm and 200mm. The 40mm is the standard version for Apple Watch Series 4, 5, 6, and S.E. It fits wrist sizes between 130mm to 200mm. The 42mm watch band is perfect for between 140mm and 220mm wrists. On the other hand, the 44mm watch band is the largest Apple has to offer. It fits 140mm to 220mm wrists.
Top 3 Best Apple Watch Bands for Small Wrists
- MILANESE STAINLESS STEEL BAND FOR APPLE WATCH - Made with a solid woven stainless steel mesh, the band adds great flexibility to your wrist. It is a luxurious alternative to a traditional watch band from Apple.
- NYLON SPORT LOOP FOR APPLE WATCH - Lightweight and breathable, with more than 500 threads of 100% durable nylon intertwined, this carefully woven Nylon Sport Loop for your Apple Watch is impervious to both tears and abrasions. Single Loop Design for the perfect fit, every time.
- LEATHER LOOP FOR APPLE WATCH - Manufactured with the finest leather materials and finished with explicit attention to detail, this is the ideal leather loop replacement for your Apple Watch. Its unique design comes with a strong and effective magnetic clasp that is quick and easy to fasten in place and convenient to adjust accordingly.
If you found any of this helpful, please share this post to spread the value to other Apple Watch users. Subscribe to our newsletter to learn more about your Apple Watch and receive exclusive deals when our store is having a sale.