If you are in need of a new Apple Watch band, you might want to consider the nylon watch band. Nylon watch straps are a popular choice for several everyday Apple Watch wearers.
Nylon Apple Watch bands are versatile, comfortable, and come in a variety of interchangeable styles.
Nylon is one of the best materials for watch straps, especially when the warmer time of year is coming. That's because nylon straps include qualities like durability, practicality, timeless in design, and comfort. They are more breathable than other materials.
Nylon bands also tend to be more appealing than a metal strap. They are easy to clean and are extremely tough and can survive almost anything.
What makes nylon watch straps a good choice for Apple Watch owners?
- Comfortable. The nylon band is designed to feel like a soft, smooth fabric. This means that you are not going to feel wrist-rash after a few hours of wearing the band.
- Cost less. Did you know that nylon watch bands typically won't break the bank like some leather or metal bands? You see, Apple's nylon watch band goes for less than $70. You can even get the band for much less in other retailers like Amazon.
- Bright and bold. You probably noticed that some watch bands come in a couple of classic colors like black, white, or brown. However, nylon bands usually come in a number of bright and bold colors.
There are even some nylon watch bands designed with rainbow or American flag patterns. This makes the perfect band to show off your personality.
Steps in Cleaning Your Nylon Apple Watch Bands
As previously mentioned, several people prefer the nylon watch bands because it's durable. It's a perfect band for those who live an active lifestyle.
To clean your nylon Apple Watch band, you need more than just a non-abrasive cloth. Apart from that, you will need a small brush with ultra-soft bristles, warm water, and some soap.
Keep in mind that hard bristles may cause damage to your nylon band. It might even mess up or remove its dyed color.
The following are the steps to clean your nylon watch band:
- The first thing you need to do before performing any cleaning is to make sure that you remove the nylon bands from your Apple Watch. This will prevent any damage on the device while you clean the band.
- Next, soak the clean cloth in warm water and pass it through the band.
- Once it is wet enough, apply some little soap on the soft-bristled brush. Then, gently scrub the woven nylon.
- Afterwards, clear the soap with the cloth. Make sure that you rinse it every single time.
- Dry your nylon Apple Watch band by patting it with a dry paper tower. Make sure not to scrub it. After that, leave your woven nylon to air dry.
What are the Best Nylon Apple Watch Bands?
The nylon Apple Watch band is one of the two most popular types of Apple Watch bands you can use for day-to-day activities. The nylon watch band has features and qualities that make it a solid option to partner with your Apple Watch.
The following are the best nylon bands perfect to pair with your Apple Watch.
- Apple Watch Sport Loop. Referred to as the best overall Apple Watch band. The Sport Loop utilizes a double-layer nylon design that features extra cushion and comfort. This makes it an ideal band for several activities and all-day wear.
Since the nylon material is breathable, you can wear the Apple Sport Loop straight from a morning workout to a morning meeting. Moreover, this strap features a hook-and-loop fastener for quick and easy adjustment.
One the reverse side of the band, the attachment loops are securely anchored for superior durability. This strap also comes in a multitude of colors.
- Salty USA nylon watch band. The best nylon Apple Watch band. If you want to stick with the classic, simple smartwatch look, this nylon band is the way to go. The woven style of this band is extremely durable and long-lasting.
The Salty USA nylon watch band comes in two sizes, the 38/40mm and the 42/44mm. The band also comes in more than 20 colors.
- Nato Nylon Band. The Nato Nylon Band is soft, airy and impressive. It is a must-have companion for your Apple Watch as it is lightweight and made for all-out comfort.
The Nato Nylon Band is crafted from the finest canvas and nylon materials. The strap is designed for increased breathability and enhanced comfort. It is also supplied with a buckle clasp along with black-colored steel rings. This gives the watch band a distinctive rugged look.
The Nato Nylon Band comes in various colors, including orange, coffee, army green, black, khaki, and red. You can purchase this band at Spartan Watches.
- Nylon Sport Loop from Spartan Watches. This nylon watch band is made with 100 percent durable nylon with more than 500 threads woven together. The Nylon Sport Loop is impervious to both tears and abrasions.
This sport loop has the fastest closing system possible in the form of a secure Velcro closure. You can adjust and secure your device on-the-go and hassle free within seconds.
- Monowear Nylon Band. This band is made of double-layered, fine woven nylon material. This makes the nylon band both durable and comfortable to use. The Monowear Nylon Bands comes with adaptors that are made from stainless steel and color matched to most Apple Watch finishes.
- UAG Active Watch Band. This strap is perfect if you are the outdoorsy type. The UAG Active Watch Band is made of a high strength nylon weave, making it the perfect watch band for the active lifestyle.
This band is compatible with all Apple Watch series of both sizes. It has a big stainless steel buckle and comes in colors of orange, black, and camo.
- Southern Straps Nylon Apple Watch Band. This band is handmade in San Francisco from a single piece of nylon and with hardware that's of higher quality than the majority of similar products. This strap comes in a variety of colors, including Nato-style stripes in sober and fun colors.