You are enjoying a great experience with your Apple Watch and the band that came with it. However, you noticed that your band showed signs of discoloration and peeling issues. Naturally, you wanted to replace it with a new band.
So, you are wondering, is your Apple Watch band covered under warranty?
According to Apple, the Apple-branded accessories that come in the box with your product may be covered at no additional cost under the Apple Limited Warranty, consumer law, or AppleCare+.
What is Apple's Product Warranty and Guarantee?
If you are not aware, the Apple Limited Warranty covers your Apple Watch and Apple-branded accessories against manufacturing defects from the date you bought your product. You should keep in mind that the warranty period varies by model. The Apple Limited Warranty is in addition to rights provided by consumer law.
However, Apple's warranty doesn't cover damage caused by accidents or unauthorized modifications. You can actually check your coverage status online and update your proof-of-purchase information if there is an error in Apple's records. If Apple's AppleCare plan, or consumer law don't cover your repair, you will pay out-of-warranty fees.
Apple also guarantees its service for 90 days or the remaining term of your Apple warranty or AppleCare+ coverage, whichever is longer. This includes replacement parts which, in your case, is the Apple Watch band.
Apple offers this guarantee whenever you get service from the company or from an Apple Authorized Service Provider. This is also in addition to rights provided by consumer law.
What are the Best Apple Watch Bands?
- Apple Sport Loop. This is a soft, breathable, and lightweight band. It utilizes a double-layer nylon design that features extra cushion and comfort. This aspect makes it ideal for many activities and all-day wear.
The Apple Sport Loop has a hook-and-loop fastener for quick and easy adjustment. The dense loops on the skin side allows moisture to escape, which reduces possible skin irritation. This strap also comes in a multitude of colors.
- Apple Nike Sport Band. This is the best Apple Watch band for working out. This band is made from custom high-performance fluoroelastomer with compression-molded perforations for breathability.
The Apple Nike Sport Band is durable and strong, yet surprisingly soft. The band's smooth, dense material drapes elegantly across your wrist. This provides comfort next to your skin. The strap also has an innovative pin-and-tuck closure which ensures a clean fit.
- Apple Milanese Loop Band. If you want the best Apple Watch band you can use for the office, this band is the right one for you. The Apple Milanese Loop Band will suit you nicely if you want something more professional than silicone, but aren't into a leather strap.
This band is a modern interpretation of a design developed in Milan at the end of the 19th century. The Apple Milanese Loop band features a woven design of stainless steel, in rose gold, silver or black. This results in a flexible fit and comfortable yet sturdy band that you can wear with professional clothes.
And because the band is fully magnetic, the milanese loop is infinitely adjustable, ensuring that it will be a perfect fit for you.
- Supcase protective case and band. Are you the type of person who wears Apple Watch while doing any sort of manual labor? Are you using your wearable while doing high-intensity exercise with weights? Or perhaps you are wearing the device while engaged in outdoor activities like rock climbing? What you need is a protective case and band combo.
The protective Apple Watch band comes from Supcase, which has long made quality protective cases for the iPhone. The Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro, for example, doubles as a case and the raised bezel design acts as a screen protector. The case feature snaps onto your Apple Watch to provide shock absorption. The raised bezel design, on the other hand, helps you avoid screen damage and scratches.
- Stainless Steel Link Band. Are you looking for a sleek steel upgrade from the basic silicone band that comes with your Apple Watch? Spartan Watches' stainless steel band link is perfect for you. The band is built with rugged stainless steel materials for increased durability while emanating a majestic shine.
The stainless steel link bracelet has an efficient butterfly clasp which makes fastening simple and secure. The inner links are beautifully polished with a stainless steel finish. Depending on the occasion, you can either dress up or down while wearing this Apple Watch band.
- Carterjett tire tread band. Do you want the best durable Apple Watch band? This band has a thick textured design which makes it perfect for people who need durability in a band. Its rugged aesthetic is a bonus for outdoorsy or adventurous types.
- Apple Watch Leather Loop. Did you know that the Venezia leather for this band is handcrafted in Arzignano, Italy? A delicate milling and tumbling process enhances the beautiful pebbled texture of the band.
The magnets of the band are concealed within the soft, quilted leather. This allows you to simply wrap the band around your wrist for a precise fit and trim look.
- Sport Nylon Band. Spartan Watches' unique, tasteful and inspiring sport band is made from supreme quality nylon and is built ideally for your Apple Watch. The sport nylon band is built to last. It is made from the finest materials that provide you with the most comfortable and relaxing watch wearing experiences.
If you want to purchase high-quality Apple Watch bands at an affordable price, you can get them at Spartan Watches. Spartan Watches offers a huge selection of Apple Watch bands, from leather bands, silicone bands, stainless steel bands, among others.
Worried that you won't get the Apple warranty? No need to fret. All Apple Watch bands of Spartan Watches are backed by its 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.
This means, if you are not satisfied with any item you have purchased, you can return it. You can return it within 30 days of the date it was delivered. You will also receive a refund or store credit.