DISCLOSURE: WHEN YOU MAKE A PURCHASE THROUGH OUR LINKS, WE MAY EARN COMMISSIONS FROM AMAZON, REI AND OTHER RETAILERS. YOU CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR EDITORIAL AND AFFILIATE POLICY HERE.
Apple manufactured several kinds of watch bands for its Apple Watch. You can find a strap for any occasion or style. After all, the design of the Apple Watch allows you to change your bands as you please. If you want the most comfortable one, you can opt for the Solo Loop.
For workouts, you should use the Sport Loop or Sport Band. For formal events and offices, use the leather or Milanese band. According to Apple, the interchangeability of the band has been a cornerstone of its Apple Watch devices. The system in these wearable devices affords an unbelievable number of potential combinations.
For the tech giant, the watch band is not all about technology. After all, the Apple Watch bands themselves include no technology. However, their design plays a vital role in ensuring that the functionality of the Apple Watch does not get interrupted.
Apple Watch bands feature innovations that ensure comfort. They also do not ruin your Apple Watch experience. As mentioned, you can find a variety of Apple Watch Bands in the market that can address your needs. So, if you want a strap that can provide you comfort and custom fit, you should consider getting an Apple Braided Solo Loop.
The Apple Braided Solo Loop band features a unique, stretchable design that is ultra-comfortable. It is easy to slip on and off your wrist. Apple created this watch strap by weaving 16,000 recycled polyester yarn filaments around ultra-thin silicone threads. The tech giant uses advanced, precision-braiding machinery. Then, it laser cuts the band to an exact length for a custom fit.
The Apple Braided Solo Loop offers a soft, textured feel. It is also sweat and water-resistant. Since the Apple Braided Solo Loop is not like the other watch straps, you will need to get the right size for your wrist. You can measure your wrist size using the printable tool you can download from the webpage.
To measure your wrist using the printable tool provided by Apple, you only need to follow these steps:
- First, print the printable tool after you download it. Make sure that the page in the printer options is in a setting wherein it could print at 100 percent and not scaled to fit.
- Next, place a credit card in the sizing area on the printed page. It is to ensure that you print the tool at the correct size.
- Then, take a pair of scissors and carefully cut out the wrist sizing tool.
- Next, place the case shape on your wrist, where you will usually have the watch face.
- Then, wrap the printed paper tool tightly around your wrist. You can use some tape to hold the wide part in place. You should make sure that the printed paper feels snug and does not slide around.
- The number the arrows point to is your band size.
Steps in Cleaning the Apple Watch Braided Solo Loop
Before starting with your Braided Solo Loop, you might want to clean and dry your Apple Watch first. When cleaning your Apple wearable device, remember that these things can cause damage to your Apple Watch:
- Cleaning products
- Abrasive materials
- Compressed air
- Ultrasonic Cleaning
- External heat sources
To clean your Apple Watch, you have to follow these steps:
- First, turn off your Apple Watch and remove it from the charger.
- Next, remove your watch band from your Apple Watch.
- Then, wipe your Apple Watch clean with a non-abrasive, lint-free cloth. If you think it is necessary, lightly dampen the cloth with fresh water. Or you can hold your Apple smartwatch under lightly running, warm freshwater for 10 to 15 seconds.
- After that, dry your Apple Watch with a non-abrasive, lint-free cloth. Make sure to include the surface of the back crystal.
Apple manufactured its Apple Watch with extreme care and precision. It uses state-of-the-art technology to provide the best customer service. Do you want to ensure the Apple Watch maintains all functionality? Do you want to keep a consistent finish across the enclosure and external components? Apple does not recommend polishing or buffing the Apple Watch with abrasives.
How about the Digital Crown of Your Apple Watch?
According to Apple, if the Digital Crown gets stuck or will not move, you should check for debris. After that, wipe down your Apple Watch. If you find substances like dust or lotion around the Digital Crown, you only need to follow these steps:
- First, turn off your Apple Watch. Then, remove your wearable device from the charger.
- Next, remove the watch strap from your Apple Watch.
- Then, hold the Digital Crown under lightly running, warm, fresh water from a faucet. Do that for 10 to 20 seconds. Remember not to use soaps and other cleaning products.
- Next, continuously turn and press the Digital Crown as water runs over the small gap between the crown and the housing.
- After that, dry your Apple Watch with an absorbent, non-abrasive, lint-free cloth. Make sure to wipe the surface of the Digital Crown, the space between the Digital Crown and the watch case, and the surrounding surfaces. This way, you can remove any water.
To clean your Apple Braided Solo Loop, you only need to follow these steps.
According to Apple, you can use the following to disinfect your Apple Watch and band:
- A 70 percent isopropyl alcohol wipe,
- A 75 percent ethyl alcohol wipe, or
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
You gently wipe the exterior surfaces of your Apple Watch and your Braided Solo Loop. Apple advises that you now use these wipes on fabric or leather bands. Do not use products with bleach or hydrogen peroxide. Make sure to avoid moisture in any openings. Do not submerge your Apple Watch in any cleaning agents.
Don't miss out on our new product announcements, updates, and exclusive deals at Spartan Watches. Be part of the Spartan Army! Subscribe to our newsletter. This way, you can get special discounts, free giveaways, and learn more about your Apple Watch.