The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 is one of the best all-round smartwatches you can purchase in the market. Especially if you want a device to track your health.
This wearable comes in 40mm and 44mm sizes, both of which measure 10.9mm thick. The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 has a large, crisp and bright OLED screen. This makes the smartwatch easily readable outdoors. This device has an excellent selection of digital and analogue watch faces as well.
The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 also comes with the thin bezel around the edge of the screen. This is touch sensitive and acts like a rotary controller. This is similar to the spinning bezels on previous Samsung smartwatches.
Moreover, this wearable is water-resistant to a depth of 50 meters. It has a special water mode for preventing accidental activation. It also clears the speaker of liquid when you come out. It has a long battery life, excellent fitness and health tracking as well.
The performance of the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 is all round fast, snappy and lag-free. You can get more than two days of battery out of this wearable. Even with a 25-minute run or a two-hour walk tracked in high-accuracy mode.
The Galaxy Watch Active 2 wirelessly charges in just under two hours. You just need to use a puck that magnetically attaches to the back of the device. In addition to that, you can also charge the watch from the back of a Samsung smartphone. You can use the Powershare and with compatible wireless chargers.
How Do You Put a Band on Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2?
When you buy the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2, it comes with a high quality silicone strap. However, if you don't want a silicone band, you can actually replace it with the watch band you want.
Here are steps on how you can replace the band of your Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 with a new one:
- First, slide the watch band's spring bar inwards.
- Next, pull the band away from the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2's body.
- Then, you connect the new watch band by inserting one end of the band's spring bar into the device's lug.
- After that, slide the spring bar inwards and connect the band.
What are the Best Samsung Watch Active 2 Bands?
Are you getting bored with wearing the same strap with your Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2? You can simply get a new band for your wearable.
Samsung watches come in different shapes and sizes. You will find that several of them use the same band width. So as long as you have the proper width, you can alternate the bands.
It is important to find a match for your needs. Both the 40mm and 44mm version of the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 are compatible with 20mm bands.
The following are the best bands for your Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2:
- Sycreek Silicone Watch Band. The Sycreek Silicone Watch Band is made with high-quality silicone, which is waterproof and anti-sweat. This makes the watch band suitable to use when you do your workouts, and even swimming. It is also a great band if you prefer the pin-and-tuck design.
- Ritche Canvas Watch Band. The Ritche Canvas Watch Band is perfect for those who want a stylish and strong band. This watch band is made from a premium cotton canvas, making it durable, soft and breathable. The Ritche Canvas Watch Band has a unique embroidery which adds a touch of strength and style.
- Fullmosa Silicone Rubber Watch Band. This silicone watch band is waterproof, non-toxic, as well as wear-resistant. If you are not a fan of the air hole design, the Fullmosa Silicone Rubber Watch Band is perfect for you. This band is highly durable, making it the ideal watch band for you during workouts. It comes with eight vibrant color options.
- Ritche Leather Watch Band. This genuinely gorgeous band is made with top-grain leather. This band will make your wearable stand out. Take note that the Ritche Leather Watch Band is not designed for use in the pool.
- Aresh Stainless Steel Band. Do you want a perfectly elegant band that will sparkle for special occasions? Or perhaps you want to have the look and feel of a classic stainless steel watch? Then the Aresh Stainless Steel Band is the right one for you. You can easily remove or add links to your band so you can achieve the perfect fit. This band is available in various elegant finishes, including black, silver and rose gold.
- TRUMiRR Mesh Woven Stainless Steel Band. The TRUMiRR Mesh Woven Stainless Steel Band is thin and lightweight. It is made of mesh, woven stainless steel and comes with fine polish. These make the watch band look luxurious and feel comfortable to use. The band also has a folding clasp double locks, making it secure.
- ZEBRE Soft Silicone Band. Do you want a silicone band with a slim profile? The ZEBRE Soft Silicone Band is a great option for you. This band is made from high quality silicone material which is waterproof and sweat-resistant. The ZEBRE Soft Silicone Band is durable enough to withstand daily activities.
- Wonlex Silicone Watch Band. The Wonlex Silicone Watch Band is an eye-catching band that comes with a multi-hole, two-tone design. This band is perfect for any type of activity due to it being a waterproof band. The Wonlex Silicone Watch Band provides you with maximum airflow for a flexible, comfy wearing experience. This band also comes with a strong stainless steel buckle.
- Joyozy Leather Band. This is a genuine leather band that has a narrow, streamlined design. The Joyozy Leather Band comes with a broad range of color choices. More than 30 to be exact. This band has several precise holes in its polished stainless steel buckle. This is to ensure that you will get the right fit.
- Barton Sailcloth Nylon Weave Band. The Barton Sailcloth Nylon Weave Band is a smooth-to-the-touch option. The treated underside of this band feels cozy on your wrist. It also won't irritate your skin. The Barton Sailcloth Nylon Weave Band also comes with a solid stainless steel buckle for maximum security. In addition to that, this watch band comes with extra padding for superior comfort.