The Apple Watch SE is one of the most popular smartwatch models by Apple. It comes with all the useful features of the Watch Series 6, but it is much cheaper than the said watch model. This Apple Watch has curved edges, rounded aluminum chassis and Digital Crown on the side. This smartwatch model uses OLED display technology. It uses the same low temperature polycrystalline oxide (LTPO) technology as those Apple Watches with the always-on display.
With this wearable device, you will be getting a strong health and fitness device for less money. The key features of the Apple Watch SE are GPS and Glonass, and 5 ATM water resistance. It means you can go swimming with this wearable device down to 50 meters. It has a sleep tracking feature too. For most people, a protective case is not an absolute need for their Apple Watch devices. After all, the materials used to manufacture these wearables, especially the most expensive models, can withstand everyday use. As Apple claims them to be.
However, protective cases are still quite helpful. Not only is it an inexpensive way to accessorize your Apple Watch, these cases also add a bit of color to your wearable. Moreover, protective cases give you peace of mind that your Apple smartwatch will be protected from knocks and bumps.
Best Protective Case for Your Apple Watch SE
- Spartan Watches Full Coverage Silicone Case for Apple Watch. This full coverage silicone case is manufactured with the most versatile TPU material. It effectively covers all areas of your Apple Watch. It also ensures a nice fit that does not stick with the screen or any part of the surface of the smartwatch.
This protective case from Spartan Watches offers 360-degree protection to your Apple Watch. It is designed to seamlessly attach to the surface of your Apple smartwatch and shield it from any harm that it may get exposed to.
- Catalyst Waterproof Case. This waterproof case can easily give you peace of mind while in the water. It offers some of the best protection for your Apple Watch, a guarantee of up to 330 feet of water.
This protective case is rated to protect your Apple Watch from falls of up to 6.6 feet. Moreover, you can still use features like heart rate detection even with the case on your wearable device.
- Spigen Rugged Armor. This protective case is made of flexible material, so you do not have to worry about skin irritation. It holds on tight, is compact and does not move around your Apple Watch.
You will find a metal button that covers the right-hand side of the Apple Watch. It gives your wearable device a stylish look. Moreover, the cover does not affect any functionality. It encases all sides of your Apple smartwatch. It is also designed to protect your Apple Watch screen from scratches and scrapes with a slightly raised surface.
- Finite Bumper Cover. This protective case maintains the originality of your Apple Watch. It also enhances the look of your wearable device while leaving the side button and Digital Crown open.
The Finite Bumper Cover is flexible, shock-absorbent and comfortable. It is also lightweight.
- RhinoShield Bumper Case. This case is a fun and customizable way to protect your Apple Watch. It is made with an impact-resistant material. It can protect your Apple wearable device from drops of up to four feet.
The RhinoShield Bumper Case has a raised rim that helps protect the screen of your Apple Watch. Moreover, you can access all of the features of your Apple Watch with the case installed.
- Caseology Nero. This protective case provides complete protection for your Apple Watch, including the back of the device. This case is made with a flexible material and just 1.2mm thick for maximum comfort.
The Caseology Nero case protects the screen of your Apple Watch with a raised edge. Moreover, even with this case, you can still use all of the watch features, including charging.
- AmBand Protective Case With Band. This protective case provides both style and protection for your Apple Watch. It comes with three different styles you can choose from, including black, white, and clear models.
The AmBand Protective Case With Band has a unibody design. You only need to place the Apple Watch into the case. It has raised edges surrounding the case that helps protect the screen of your wearable device from scratches. This protective case also has a soft material that fends off falls and scratches to the watch.
- Smiling Case. This case does more than protect the casing of your Apple wearable device. It has an integrated screen protector, you will not have to worry about scratches to the screen.
The Smiling Case is made from tempered glass. It will feel exactly like swiping on the Apple Watch screen. You can easily install and remove the case without having to take off the Apple Watch band.
- Piuellia Black Hard Case. This case works equally well for the Apple Watch SE. It fits tightly around both the face and sides of your Apple wearable device. It still offers easy access to relevant buttons and ensures the touch screen feels as natural as before.
This hard case is ideal for protecting your Apple Watch from scratches. The Piuellia Black Hard Case does not have the greatest of water seals. It is also very easy to take on and off your wrist.
- Misxi Case for Apple Watch. This protective case is one of the thinnest, least obtrusive ones around. It is made of the same TPU, so it is tough and scratch-resistant. It is also easy to fit.
Don't miss out on our new product announcements, updates and exclusive deals at Spartan Watches. Be part of the Spartan Army! Subscribe to our newsletter and get special discounts, free giveaways, and learn more about your Apple Watch.