Screens in mobile devices are vulnerable to shattering, especially if the point of impact is at a corner of the phone. It is where the force exerted on the glass is more concentrated. This led to people purchasing a protective case for their mobile devices, especially for their iPhones. But the thing is, most people believe that they don't need to use a case with their Apple Watch. That is because the materials, especially on the more expensive models, can withstand everyday use.
However, this does not mean they are not susceptible to scratches and potential shattering. There are still plenty of reasons to use a case or cover. It is an inexpensive way to accessorize your device and add a bit of color. Moreover, a case should also give you peace of mind that your Apple Watch will be protected from knocks and bumps. Especially when you combine it with a screen protector.
Best Protective Cases For Apple Watches
Just like iPhones, there are several protective cases for Apple Watches. Some of them look subtle, while the others are statement-making. But the thing is, there are only a few of these cases that are equipped with the design specs to make them suitably protective against drops and scratches. The following are some of the best protective cases for your Apple Watch that might catch your interest:
- Spartan Watches Full Coverage Silicone Case for Apple Watch. You can protect your Apple Watch from all threats and dangers using the full coverage silicone case from Spartan Watches. This full spectrum protective case is made with the best TPU material. It is flexible enough to conveniently cover your Apple Watch, so your wearable can resist scratches and damages.
What's more, this silicone case does not stick to the surface of your Apple Watch. It can easily be taken off at any time and anywhere without the need for any tools.
- Catalyst Waterproof Case. Yes, the modern Apple Watch models are marketed as waterproof. However, Apple recommends that you do not use the wearable device for activities like scuba diving and water skiing.
Fortunately, the Catalyst Waterproof Case can easily give you peace of mind while in the water. It offers some of the best protection for an Apple Watch. The Catalyst Waterproof Case guarantees protection in up to 330 feet of water. It is also rated to protect the Apple Watch from falls of up to 6.6 feet. Moreover, even with the case, the majority of the features of your Apple Watch, like the heart rate detection, are still available.
- Spigen Rugged Armor. The Spigen Rugged Armor is built and thoughtfully designed to be immensely strong. Because of its flexible material, you would not need to worry about your skin being irritated. The Spigen Rugged Armor holds on tight, is compact, and does not move around your Apple Watch.
You will notice that a metal button covers the right-hand side of the Apple Watch. It gives the device a stylish look. The cover also does not affect any functionality and encases all sides of the watch. In addition to that, the Spigen Rugged Armor is designed to protect your Apple Watch screen from scratches and scrapes with a slightly raised surface.
- Finite Bumper Cover. Do you want the best value protective case for your Apple Watch? The Finite Bumper Cover is all about style on a budget. This case maintains your Apple Watch's originality and enhances its look while leaving the side button and Digital Crown open. The Finite Bumper Cover is flexible, shock-absorbent, and comfortable as they are so lightweight.
- RhinoShield Bumper Case. This protective case gives you a fun and customizable way to protect your Apple Watch. The RhinoShield Bumper Case comes in four colors, such as black, lavender, blue, and red. If you want this case to stand out, you can purchase an optimal rim, offered in 10 colors. It is easy to switch out.
The RhinoShield Bumper Case is made with an impact-resistant material. It protects your Apple Watch from drops of up to four feet. It has a raised rim that helps protect the screen of your wearable device. You can even access all of the Apple Watch features with the case installed.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are coming up at the end of November. So, if you are thinking about buying new watch straps for your Apple Watch, this is the time.
Spartan Watches' Black Friday Sale offers stunning Apple Watch bands that are 50 percent off storewide. This way, you can save up to $25. Moreover, if your order is more than $30, you will get a free item: a tempered glass screen or a full coverage silicone case.
Spartan Watches' Cyber Monday, on the other hand, gives you the opportunity to save up to $50. You only need to buy two watch bands and you get one for free. You might want to get ready for these two sale events. You see, the free item for the Black Friday sale is for the first 75 customers only. The first 15 customers of the Cyber Monday sale will get a free item as well.
So you might want to go visit the website now and begin choosing the best smartwatch bands for you. The Black Friday sale opens at midnight of November 26 and ends at noon (12 p.m. EST) on November 28. While the Cyber Monday sale starts at midnight of November 29 and ends at midnight of November 30.
Spartan Watches guarantees that you will get your order by Christmas. Join the Spartan Army and subscribe to our newsletter. This way, you won't miss out on Spartan Watches' new product announcements, updates, and exclusive deals. You will also get the opportunity to get special discounts, free giveaways, and learn more about your amazing Apple Watch.