Wearing the same style and color can be boring. Especially if you're the type who feel weary of using the thing over and over. Fortunately, it will only take you a second to change the look and feel of the Apple Watch.
Apple Watch bands are interchangeable. This means you can easily change and swap bands for different looks for different occasions. There are several variations of Apple Watch bands, all available at different sizes, styles and colors. For example, the Apple Watch sport band has two designs that probably caught your attention: the pebble and stone watch bands.
The Apple Watch Pebble and Sport Sport Bands look similar to each other. However, you will find that the stone is lighter in color than the pebble. But the thing is, regardless of what color you choose, you will still get a quality watch band for your wearable. You see, the Apple Sport Band is made from a custom high-performance fluoroelastomer.
The Sport Band is durable and strong, yet it is surprisingly soft as well. This band has a smooth, dense material that drapes elegantly across your wrist. It feels comfortable next to your skin. It has an innovative pin-and-tuck closure, ensuring a clean fit. The Apple Watch Sport Band can be configured for either small or medium, and medium or large.
How to Change Apple Watch Bands
When looking for a new watch band to swap with your old one, make sure that you choose the right strap. You have to use a band that corresponds to the Apple Watch case size. You can use a watch strap designed for Apple Watch (first generation) and Apple Watch series 1, 2, and 3 with the Apple Watch series 4 and later as well as Apple Watch SE. You only need to make sure that the sizes are compatible.
You will find that bands for 38mm, 40mm, and 41mm cases are compatible with cases of all three of those sizes. Likewise, bands for 42mm, 44mm, and 45mm are compatible with cases of all three of those sizes. If you want to change your old watch band to a pebble, a stone-colored one or the other straps, you only need to follow these steps.
- First, place your Apple Watch face down over a clean surface. You could place it in a lint-free, microfiber cloth or soft, padded mat.
- If you own a Link Bracelet, you just have to press the quick release button on a link to separate the band into two pieces.
- Make sure you hold down the band release button. Then, slide the band across to remove it.
- If you notice that the band doesn't slide out, press the band release button again. Make sure that you hold it down.
- Keep in mind that the text on the band should be facing you. Slide the new band in until you feel and hear a click.
If you own a Solo Loop or Braided Solo Loop, what you have to do is to simply pull from the bottom of the band. Stretch it over your wrist when you put it on and take it off. If you are using the Milanese Loop, you will find that you could open the band completely by sliding the magnetic closure through the band connector, or lug.
What are the Best Sport Bands for Apple Watch?
If you are looking for other sport bands for you Apple Watch in the market, you might want to consider looking into the following:
- Nike Sport Band. Just like the normal Apple Sport Band, the Nike Sport Band is made from custom high-performance fluoroelastomer. The difference is it has compression-molded perforations for breathability. The Nike Sport band is durable and strong, yet it is surprisingly soft.
The Nike Sport Band has the smooth, dense material that drapes elegantly across your wrist. It feels comfortable next to your skin. It also has an innovative pin-and-tuck closure, ensuring a clean fit.
- IYOU Sport Band. You will find that this silicone sport band is great for activity. The IYOU Sport Band comes with lugs on both ends that can securely lock into the Apple Watch. It has a pin-and-tuck closure design that will make your Apple Watch design look cleaner.
Since the IYOU Sport Band is made from silicone, it is durable and easy to use in all types of weather or while working out. Moreover, it is affordable and comes in more than 30 colors.
- Next Hybrid Leather Sport Band. This sport band is designed to be worn in both workout and casual settings. You will find that the Next Hybrid Leather Sport Band has a silicone underside. It is designed for use during activity. It also has a brown-leather top layer, adding a little more comfort and good looks. And since it has a metal hardware attached to the watch band, it doesn't feel cheap.
- Sunnywoo Sport Band. This sport band has fun patterns for standing out. The Sunnywoo Sport Band has 17 lively patterns, including leopard skin, rainbow, and polka dot. You will find that this silicone band is narrower than the Apple Sport Band. This makes the Sunnywoo Sport Band less bulky on your wrist. It also uses a pin-and-tuck clasp for a secure fit.
- Apple Sport Loop. If you want the best silicone sport band alternative, the Apple Sport Loop is the best for you. You can wear this watch band while playing sports and at the same time, it will still feel fashionable.
The Apple Sport Loop is made from double-layer nylon with dense loops on the skin side to allow for soft cushioning. The other side of the band is made for durability and taking a beating. The Apple Sport Loop laos has the hook-and-loop fastener. You would be able to get this band to fit your wrist with ease.
Halloween is creeping in closer and closer and Spartan Watches' best deal for you this spooky holiday is getting nearer as well. So if you don't want to miss it, you should subscribe to Spartan Watches' newsletter. This way, you will be updated on new product announcements, exclusive deals, and get discounts and free giveaways.