The Apple Watch can do a lot right out of the box. This wearable has countless features you can utilize once you connect it to your iPhone. Among these are notifications, making calls, sending texts, running apps, and helping keep you healthy.
This wearable can do what your other devices can't because it's on your wrist. When you wear it, you get a fitness partner that measures all the ways you move. It also gives meaningful health insights and a connection to the people and things you care about most.
All of these make the Apple Watch the ultimate device for a healthy life.
Should You Buy an Apple Watch?
The Apple Watch is more than a miniaturized iPhone on your wrist. When you understand what you can do with the Apple Watch, it becomes an amazing tool to help you get through your day. It can also motivate you to be more productive, lose weight, get in shape, save money, and even make money.
Due to its number of functions, it will be more helpful for you to figure out which are most important to you.
The following are some of the exciting and useful things you can do with your Apple Watch:
- Answer calls. Using the small speakerphone on the device, you can answer a call on your Apple Watch. However, you only want to use this feature for shorter calls. That's because the audio quality isn't as good as when you are talking on speakerphone on your iPhone.
This feature is very handy when you are busy with your hands. If the Apple Watch you buy or own comes with LTE, you can even make calls on the device without your iPhone nearby.
- Track your cycle. Your Apple Watch allows you to track your cycle. You can also get alerts on your device. To get it started, you only need to open the Health App on your iPhone. Tap on Cycle Tracking and provide some information about your last period. The app uses this data to help predict the start of your next period.
- Monitor dangerous hearing levels. The Apple Watch features a noise app that tracks how loud your environment is. It also lets you know if you are in a setting where audio is at a dangerous level. This is so you can get hearing protection or take a break.
- Use the Apple Watch in the water. You can actually go swimming with your Apple Watch. Particularly the newer models which are water resistant up to 50 meters. You can wear your Apple Watch in freshwater, in pools, and even in the ocean.
This feature is very handy if you don't want to take your iPhone near the pool or into the pool, but want to stay connected.
- Monitor your heart rate. Your Apple Watch uses sensors on the back of the watch to check your heart rate. The data is stored in the Health app on your iPhone. It tracks your heart rate at a variety of intervals and stores that data so you can look at it later. You can even see the heart rate at all times on your Apple Watch if you start a workout.
- Track your fitness. Your Apple Watch uses various sensors to monitor your movement and track your progress towards healthy goals. You can see your progress across three categories: movement, exercise, and time spent standing.
Movement measures calories burned. Exercise is when you hit 30 minutes of exercise in a day and the stand section aims to make you less sedentary.
What are the Best Apple Watch Bands for Hairy Arms?
Do you have hairy arms? Are you worried that your Apple Watch will have a hard time monitoring your heart rate? Or that it will affect the accuracy of the device's sensor? You can rest assured that arm hair should not be an issue.
However, this doesn't mean you can just wear any kinds of bands. For example, if you have hairy wrists and the band you're using is the Milanese band, there's a possibility that it will pull and pinch hairs left and right.
The following are some of the best bands you can use with your Apple Watch if you have hairy wrists.
- Apple Sport Band. This band is made from a custom high-performance fluoroelastomer. The Apple Sport Band is durable and strong, yet surprisingly soft.
The band's smooth, dense material drapes elegantly across your wrist. This makes it feel comfortable next to your skin. It also has an innovative pin-and-tuck closure which ensures a clean fit.
- Apple Solo Loop. The Apple Solo Loop is made from liquid silicone rubber. This band features a unique, stretchable design with no clasps, buckles, or overlapping parts. This makes it ultra comfortable to wear and easy to slip on and off your wrist.
Each band is specially treated with UV to give the band a silky, smooth finish. The Solo Loop is also swim-proof and sweatproof, so it can go just about anywhere you want to wear it.
- Apple Braided Solo Loop. This band features a unique, stretchable design. This makes it ultra comfortable and easy to slip on and off your wrist. The Braided Solo Loop is created by weaving 16,000 recycled polyester yarn filaments around ultrathin silicone threads.
This was achieved by using advanced, precision-braiding machinery, then laser cutting the band to an exact length for a custom fit. The Braided Solo Loop offers a soft, textured feel. It is also both sweat and water resistant.
- Nike Sport Band. Just like the Sport Band, the Nike Sport Band is made from a custom high-performance fluoroelastomer. However, this band comes with compression-molded perforations for breathability.
The Nike Sport Band is durable and strong, yet surprisingly soft. The smooth, dense material of this band drapes elegantly across your wrist and feels comfortable next to your skin. It also has an innovative pin-and-tuck closure, ensuring a clean fit.
- Leather Band. The Leather Band is manufactured with the finest leather materials and finished with explicit attention to detail. It is comfortable and breathable to wear. It does not collect moisture on your skin and keeps the watch nice and easy on your wrist. You can get the Leather Band at an affordable price and great deals at Spartan Watches.
Share this post
- Tags: Apple, Apple watch, APPLE WATCH BAND, APPLE WATCH BANDS, SPARTAN WATCH COMPANY, SPARTAN WATCHES