There's no denying that the Apple Watch is one of the best wearables on the market, at present. Referred to as the ultimate device for a healthy life, the Apple Watch can do what your other devices can't.
What are the Best Third Party Apple Watch Chargers?
- Belkin iPhone + Apple Watch Charging Dock. While this is not the most affordable accessory, it allows you to charge both your iPhone and Apple Watch at the same time. The angle of this dock means that you can see both your iPhone and Apple Watch screen at just a glance.
You will find that the Apple Watch fits easily on the magnetic mount of the Belkin iPhone + Apple Watch Charging Dock, which is included in the product. Your wearable begins charging right away.
- Simpeak 4 USB Port Apple Watch Dock. This is one of the budget-friendly options if you are looking for a charging dock for your Apple Watch. The Simpeak 4 USB Port Apple Watch Dock has a built-in charger stand for the Apple Watch on top of the device. It has three USB ports below, which allow you to charge your phone or tablet at the same time.
The Simpeak 4 USB Port Apple Watch Dock carries a total of 6A. This is so you can charge everything at the same time. Yes, it isn't fast-charge compatible, however, it packs multiple charging capabilities into a single location. This accessory uses intelligent charging chips to automatically control the electrical flow for maximum efficiency.
Because of the design of this stand, you can take advantage of the Clock Mode of the Apple Watch. The device will display clearly and let you see the time at a glance.
- Newdery Apple Watch Charger. This is a budget-friendly cordless Apple Watch charger. This charger provides a full charge to your Apple Watch in just two to three hours. You can plug this charger into the USB port of your computer, into a USB port in a wall, or anywhere else that has a compatible port. But take note that this charger might not work on its side since your Apple watch can slide off.
Moreover, this charger has built-in current protection to ensure that your Apple Watch stays safe. The Newdery Apple Watch Charger comes in two colors, black and white. It has a small lanyard on the end for easy portability as well.
- UGREEN Apple Watch Charger. Don't want a long cable laying around your table or room in general? The UGREEN Apple Watch Charger might be the perfect option for you. This charger actually doesn't have a cable. It only has a USB port and a charging stand.
You will find that it can fit directly into the wall or a USB port on a multi-strip. And because of its design, you can be assured that your Apple Watch will not slide off.
Moreover, the UGREEN Apple Watch Charger also reduces the necessary charging time. It provides a full charge within just two hours. Since it's size is small, you can easily slip this charger into a bag and carry it with you on the go. It comes with built-in current protections to ensure that your Apple Watch is safe no matter where you plug it in.
- Twelve South TimePorter. Referred to as the best Apple Watch charger if you often go out to travel. The Twelve South TimePorter will keep your Apple Watch charged and at the same time keep your device safe from scratches and dings. You will find that the case features a built-in magnetic charging disk and power adapter. It also comes with extra space for your Apple charging cube, cables and an extra Apple Watch band.
- Griffin Travel Portable Charger. The best easy-carry Apple Watch charger you can find on the market. It has a premium-looking design, which doubles as a keychain. The Griffin Travel Portable Charger offers a 1050mAh bank. It provides up to 2.5 full charges for your Apple Watch.
- Twelve South HiRise Stand. An Apple Watch charger stand that is simple yet sturdy. The Twelve South HiRise Stand doesn't take up much space. However, it looks nice and is sturdy enough to avoid being knocked over in the dark. This stand holds your Apple Watch in the ideal position for Nightstand Mode as well.
- Oittm Charging Stand For Apple Watch. Called as the best multi-functional Apple Watch charger that looks neat and futuristic. Moreover, it's functional and convenient. The Oittm Charging Stand For Apple Watch has three USB ports, making it a great charger for areas such as your living room. In the base of this charging stand, you can store your charging cord, adapters, and other small items.
How to Charge Your Apple Watch?
Is the battery of your Apple Watch low? I]f that's the case, you will see the low battery icon on the screen of your Apple Watch. Here's how you can charge your Apple Watch:
- First, make sure that you handle your Apple Watch and accessories safely. Keep in mind that you always take off your Apple Watch before charging it.
- Next, plug the Apple Magnetic Charging Cable or Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock into a USB power adapter.
- Then, plug the adapter into a power outlet. You can also plug the charging cable into a USB port.
- After that, position the back of your Apple Watch on the charger. The charger's magnets actually align your Apple Watch. You will also see the battery charging icon on your watch face.
- Make sure that you give your Apple Watch time to charge. You will find that while your device is charging, your Apple Watch goes into Nightstand Mode.
*This post contains affiliate links, so we may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on our site at no additional cost to you.