Apple Watch is an excellent health-tracking and fitness wearable device. It records your workouts and sets and tracks goals. It even incentivizes you to work out more. This Apple wearable device keeps track of your exercise, and reminds and encourages you to meet your goals. It also motivates you to do more to feel great every day and live longer.
Apart from tracking your health and fitness progress, one of the best features of the Apple Watch is its ability to be customized. You can express your style and personality by swapping watch bands. This way, your Apple wearable device looks the way you want and provides the functions you need.
You will find several Apple Watch band options in the market. These watch straps are categorized by the material. One of the most common materials used to manufacture bands for Apple Watches is nylon. Nylon is a tough synthetic fabric or polyester. It is also incredibly easy to produce. Nylon bands for Apple Watch are available in varied patterns and colors, and they do not cost much.
You will find that Nylon Watch bands are lightweight and smooth. However, they are not resistant to damage. You will notice some bits of fluff and ladders soon after you begin using the strap without knowing how it happened. Moreover, they are water absorbent. As such, it is not a good idea to wear a nylon watch strap in summer. That is because the band quickly gets wet and smelly.
But this does not mean that nylon bands are not a good match for your Apple Watch. After all, there are nylon watch straps that are designed for breathability, like the Apple Sport Loop. The Apple Sport Loop is made with double-layer nylon weave that looks good and at the same time provides sufficient cushioning that leaves room for moisture to escape. This watch band has a hook-and-loop fastener, so you can loosen it anytime you need a bit more space on your wrist.
The Apple Sport Loop is designed to be durable. It will not falter while you are lifting since it has attachment loops that are securely anchored. Apple also has the Nike Sport Loop that is perfect for people who often run in dim or dark lights. It can help illuminate you a little during your runs.
This watch band has a nylon weave with reflective thread through it. So, it is designed to shimmer when light strikes it. This Apple watch band is lightweight and breathable. Its colors match with a line of Nike running shoes.
Best Nylon Bands for Apple Watch
The following are some of the best third-party nylon watch bands for your Apple Watch:
- Spartan Watches Nylon Sport Loop for Apple Watch. This Apple Watch band is carefully crafted with a single loop design to bring you the strongest hold possible. It is made with more than 500 threads woven together of 100 percent durable nylon. This strap is impervious to both tears and abrasions.
This woven nylon band is made with the fastest closing system possible in the form of a secure Velcro closure. You can adjust and secure your wearable device on the go easily within seconds. This watch band is available in several vibrant seasonal colors.
- Spartan Watches Nato Nylon Band for Apple Watch. This nylon watch band is crafted from the finest canvas and nylon materials. It comfortably conforms to your wrist, so you may even forget you are wearing it.
The Nato Nylon Band is supplied with a buckle clasp along with black-colored steel rings. It gives your Apple Watch a distinctive rugged look. This watch band looks nice and attractive in every color. It is available in various colors, including orange, coffee, army green, black, khaki and red.
- Monowear Nylon Band. You will find that this watch strap is less formal than traditional leather or metal bands. It also does not look quite as casual as a silicone strap.
The Monowear Nylon Band is a sturdy double-layered nylon band. It is made of fine woven nylon material for both durability and comfort. It is folded on itself at the lugs and sewn together. This makes the watch strap stand out. The adaptors in this band are made from stainless steel and color matched to most Apple Watch finishes.
- Salty USA Nylon Watch Band. Do you want to stick with the classic, simple smartwatch look? This nylon watch band is the perfect option for you. This strap has a woven style that can be extremely durable and long-lasting. It comes in two sizes and more than 20 colors.
- PalmettoBands Nylon Sport Loop Band. This watch band ensures that you will light up on your run or stand out at the gym. This sport loop band is made from breathable nylon material. This strap is a great option for people who are prone to a few mishaps at the gym or liable to end up muddy. It is also bright enough to stand out, making it useful in dim light.
- Wepro ThinRainbow Strap. Are you looking for a watch band that comes with a little bohemian in style and a lot full of Pride? This watch strap is the perfect one for you. This band has a stretchy design made from woven elastic nylon. It is comfortable to use and secure at all times.
The Wepro ThinRainbow Strap has a buckle that makes your Apple Watch fairly easy to arrange conveniently on your wrist. However, keep in mind that this band is not good for exercise or swimming. It is a fun little party piece or for when you want to express yourself.
- Carterjett Nylon NATO Apple Watch Band. This band has no sharp edges, and is not stiff or scratchy. It is a durable woven nylon band that is soft, breathable, flexible and water resistant. This watch strap is built tough yet comfortable for all day wearing.
The matte gray steel adapters in this watch band have no screws. They are permanently attached to the wristbands.
If you don't want to miss out on the new product announcements, updates and exclusive deals, you should join the Spartan Army. Subscribe to Spartan Watches' newsletter to get special discounts, free giveaways at Spartan Watches and learn more about your amazing Apple Watch.