It is not uncommon to see people wearing fitness trackers nowadays. Especially since there are more and more people who are conscious of their health.
Are you looking to up your fitness game? Of all the fitness trackers available in the market, the Apple Watch is one that you should consider getting.
The Apple Watch is the perfect workout partner. On top of what the Apple Watch offers by default, there is also a whole collection of fitness apps that make this wearable the best for workout enthusiasts.
The following are the uses of Apple Watch in tracking your fitness goals:
- Monitor your heart during and outside of workouts. Your Apple Watch can give you a ton of information about how your heart is doing. By navigating to the red heart app on your watch, you can see your current heart rate. You can also see your resting heart rate and walking heart rate.
These metrics are an easy and effective way of measuring how your workouts improve your cardiovascular health. That's because in general, your heart rate gives you a good indication of your overall health and well being.
- Take note of your VO2 Max. Your Apple Watch keeps track of your VO2 max. It is the maximum rate of oxygen your body can take in during exercise. It can indicate your essential aerobic capacity, or your maximal working heart rate.
After a few workouts, you will be able to find your VO2 max in the summary section of your fitness app.
- Pay attention to your activity summary. Your Apple activity summary can be found in your device's dashboard. From there, you will be able to check how much exercise you've logged in any given day. You will also be able to check how many hours you took a break to stand up, and what workouts you've logged over time.
Does a Breathable Apple Watch Band Exist?
The Apple Watch serves as an extension of your iPhone on your wrist. It allows you to take calls, control your music, and read emails. More than that, it's a robust health and fitness device. It supports your workouts, fitness goals, heart health, and sleep.
When doing your workouts while wearing your Apple Watch, you best pair your device with a breathable watch band. A watch band that is breathable will make your workout experience comfortable and enjoyable.
The following are some of the best breathable bands that pairs perfectly with your Apple Watch.
- Apple Watch Sport Loop. The Apple Watch Sport Loop utilizes a double-layer nylon design that features extra cushion and comfort. This makes it the ideal watch band for several activities and all-day wear.
Since nylon is breathable, you can wear this sports loop band straight from a morning workout to a morning meeting. This Apple watch strap also comes in various colors.
- Apple Nike Sport Band. This band is made from a custom high-performance fluoroelastomer. The Apple Nike Sports band comes with compression-molded perforations for breathability. It is durable and strong, yet surprisingly soft.
The smooth, dense material of the Apple Nike Sport Band drapes elegantly across your wrist. It feels comfortable next to your skin. It also has an innovative pin-and-tuck closure that ensures a clean fit.
- Apple Milanese Loop. The most sought-after Apple Watch band. This band is woven on specialized Italian machines. The smooth stainless steel mesh of this band wraps fluidly around your wrist. And since this band is fully magnetic, the Milanese Loop is infinitely adjustable. This ensures that you will get a perfect fit.
- Apple Braided Solo Loop. This band is made from a stretchable soft silicone material that's threaded to feel soft. It has a unique design that's ultra comfortable and easy to slip on and off your wrist. What's more, it looks slightly more formal than other bands. But it is still sweat and water resistant.
Other bands you can use with your Apple Watch while working out are:
- Apple Sport Band. The original Apple watch band that is still an excellent all-rounder. It is made of nicer materials than the knock-offs you'll find on certain auction sites. This means that when you use this band, you are not going to end up with odd things happening to your skin after a few hours of wear.
The Apple Sport Band is made of custom high-performance fluoroelastomer. It is both durable and strong. yet surprisingly soft to wear. The smooth, dense material of this band makes it feel comfortable next to your skin. It also comes with an innovative pin-and-tuck closure, which ensures a clean fit.
- Apple Solo Loop. This band is made of liquid silicone rubber that features a unique, stretchable design. The Solo Loop has no clasps, buckles, or overlapping parts. This makes it ultra comfortable to wear and easy to slip on and off your wrist.
Each band is especially treated with UV. This gives the band a silky, smooth finish. The Solo Loop is also swim-proof and sweatproof.
- IYOU Sport Band. This band is made from silicone, making it durable and easy to use in all types of weather. You can also use the band while working out. This watch band comes with lugs on both ends that can securely lock into the Apple Watch. It also has a pin-and-tuck design that will make your Apple Watch design look cleaner.
- Nomad Sport Strap. The Nomad Sport Strap is a silicone watch band that's designed to be worn while you are active and sweating. The material used for this band is both durable and comfortable. This is one of the best Apple Watch bands for sports and workouts that stands out more than the average silicone options.
- Meridio Caoutchouc band. This band doesn't look like the average fitness band. This is thanks to the thin layer of cotton on top of the strap and the matching stitching. The band is relatively thick, adding to its premium look and feel.
- UAG Active Watch Band. This is the perfect watch band for people who have an active lifestyle. It is made of a high strength nylon weave.