Every Apple Watch user will agree that the Braided Solo Loop Strap can be quite expensive. This piece of stretchy fabric that goes around your wrist is twice the price of the Sport Loop Band. But despite being pricey, several Apple Watch users are willing to pay up to get a Braided Solo Loop Strap. That's because it looks so comfortable and hassle-free.
The Braided Solo Loop Strap looks excellent. It is an ideal option for everyday casual wear. It is soft and stretchy, and it won't catch your arm hair or your clothes. Moreover, it is light and airy enough that you can wear it overnight. In addition, if the Braided Solo Loop Band gets wet, it dries in moments. It takes seconds to remove and put back on. It makes the strap easy to live with.
If you plan to go buy this strap, you will notice that the process is not the same as any other strap you'd buy for the Apple Watch. That is because it is not a one-size-fits-all band. You have to measure your wrist and select the correct size based on a chart presented to you on the Apple website at checkout.
Getting The Correct Braided Solo Loop Strap Size For Your Apple Watch
A loose fit is perfectly acceptable for normal wear. However, it is not recommended to use for exercise. That's because if the Apple Watch does not stay in good contact with your skin, it cannot take a reliable heart rate reading. So, you might want to get the right size of your Braided Solo Loop Band to have the correct fit.
Here are several ways you can get the right Braided Solo Loop Band Size for you:
You can find a printable guide you can download on the Apple webpage for Apple Solo Loop. This tool can help you determine the correct size of your Solo Loop Band. To measure your wrist using the printable tool provided by Apple, you only have to follow these steps:
- First, print the printable tool after you download it. Make sure that the page in the printer options is in a setting wherein it could print at 100 percent and not scaled to fit.
- Next, place a credit card in the sizing area on the printed page. It is to ensure that you print the tool at the correct size.
- Then, take a pair of scissors and carefully cut out the wrist sizing tool.
- Next, place the case shape on your wrist, where you will usually have the watch face.
- Then, wrap the printed paper tool tightly around your wrist. You can use some tape to hold the wide part in place. You should make sure that the printed paper feels snug and does not slide around.
- The number the arrows point to is your band size.
Are the arrows pointing to a line? If it does, you should choose the smaller option of the two numbers closest to it.
If you do not have a printer at home, you don't have to worry. You can still get the size by using a household measuring tape. To measure your wrist using a household measuring tape, make sure to follow these simple instructions:
- First, tightly wrap the tape measure around where you usually wear your Apple Watch. You have to make sure that it is not loose but remains comfortable.
- Next, take note of the measurement.
- After you finally have the measurement, round it to half a centimeter above.
Do you not have a printer at home or a tape measure? There is still a way you can work out your band size. All you need is some paper and scissors, a ruler and a pen or pencil.
Here's how you can use a ruler, paper, and pen to measure your wrist:
- First, use the scissors to cut out a narrow strip of paper. It should be about one-half inch wide using the length of the paper.
- Next, wrap the strip of paper around your wrist. Make sure it is not too tight. It should feel comfortable but not loose.
- Then, use a pen or pencil to mark the point on the paper where the end of the strip overlaps the other end. If it helps, you can use some tape to hold the paper in place.
- Next, lay the strip of paper on a flat surface. Use the ruler to measure the distance between the end and the part you marked. Note the exact measurement.
- Under the Band Size, select the Start your band measurement option.
- Next, tap or click the Household objects tab in the size guide window that appears.
- Then, click or tap the "Got it. What's next?" option.
- Enter the measurement you noted down. You can enter it in inches and fractions of an inch or centimeters.
- Next, click or tap the Get your band size option.
- After that, select the recommended size when your band size options appear. Then, tap or click Continue.
How To Change Your Apple Watch Band
Do you have your Braided Solo Loop Strap? If you do, here's how you can swap your old band for a new one:
- First, place your Apple Watch face down over a clean surface like a lint-free, microfiber cloth or soft, padded mat.
- Next, hold down the band release button. Then, slide the band across to remove it.
- If the band does not slide out, you should press the band release button again. Make sure that you hold it down.
- Next, make sure that the text on the band is facing you. After that, slide the new band in until you feel and hear a click.
How To Clean Braided Solo Loop Strap For Apple Watch
- First, wipe the Braided Solo Loop clean with a non-abrasive, lint-free cloth. If you think it's necessary, you can lightly dampen the cloth with fresh water. You can also use mild hypoallergenic hand soap for cleaning.
- After that, dry the watch band with a non-abrasive, lint-free cloth before you attach it to your Apple Watch.
Don't miss out on our new product announcements, updates, and exclusive deals at Spartan Watches. Be part of the Spartan Army! Subscribe to our newsletter. You can get special discounts, free giveaways, and learn more about your Apple Watch.
*This post contains affiliate links, so we may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on our site at no additional cost to you.