Best Full Silicone Case For Apple Watch 6
Apple Watch series 6 is one of the most popular wearable devices under Apple. It offers health features and a faster processor. You can get it with an LTE connection. The Apple Watch series 6 comes in 40mm and 44mm sizes. You can get it in aluminum or stainless steel with a wide range of band options. While Apple lets you choose the watch strap you want, you can also opt to purchase a band that comes with the style or design you want for your Apple Watch.
This Apple Watch comes with some carryover features from the Series 5 model. These include the Always On Display, compass, fall detection, and ECG support with Afib detection. With how helpful the Apple Watch 6 is, you might be thinking you would need something to protect it from any possible damages. And that thing might either be a screen protector or a protective case. But do you really need these items?
Apple does not advise or recommend that you need or should fit a screen protector. Although, it states that it depends on your personal preference. If you think that you scratched your Apple Watch 6, Apple states that you might have only scratched through the fingerprint-resistant, oil repellent coating. Apple further said that it is normal for this coating to wear away under normal use. However, it may have become scratched without damaging the screen beneath.
Moreover, unless the issue is due to a manufacturing defect, cosmetic damage is not covered under either Apple's Limited Warranty or AppleCare+. As such, if your Apple Watch has more than cosmetic damage, then you should not continue using a damaged wearable device. Keep in mind that Apple Watch is not user-serviceable. Apple does not offer a screen repair or a crystal/screen replacement service for Apple Watch.
Best Protective Case for Apple Watch 6
As an Apple Watch user, you are probably worried that your wearable device will get scratches or damages. Fortunately, you purchase high-quality protective cases in the market for your Apple Watch 6. Here are some of them:
- Spartan Watches Full Coverage Silicone Case for Apple Watch. This is one of the best full coverage silicone cases you can purchase in the market. This protective case from Spartan Watches is manufactured with the most versatile TPU material. It effectively covers all areas of the watch.
The full coverage silicone case ensures a nice fit that does not stick with the screen of your Apple Watch or any part of its surface.
This case offers 360-degree protection to your Apple Watch. The full coverage silicone case is designed to seamlessly attach to the watch's surface. It shields your Apple Watch from any harm that it may get exposed to. Moreover, this silicone case can be adjusted to fit any size Apple Watch efficiently.
- Misxi Apple Watch hard case. This hard case is a simple push-on cover for your Apple Watch series 6. It allows you to protect the screen of your device from scratches and the sides of the case from scuffs.
With its precise cutouts, the Misxi Apple Watch hard case will let you move the Digital Crown with ease. You can also easily access the side button when you need to. Moreover, the Misxi Apple Watch hard case will work with any Apple Watch band you have. Whether it is leather, silicone, metal or something else.
- Tauri Apple Watch Hard Case. This hard case offers a bumper-style case for your Apple Watch. It has a built-in tempered glass screen protector. As such, you can have as much protection as you possibly can with this case.
- BRG Case for Apple Watch. Do you want full coverage protection? The BRG Case offers a TPU case you can put on your Apple Watch 6 to cover the screen and sides perfectly.
The thing about TPU is that it offers some impact resistance that a tempered glass screen protector will not. As such, if your Apple Watch falls off the nightstand, there is a better chance you will not need to worry about any damage.
- Catalyst Waterproof Case. This case offers you a peace of mind while in the water wearing your Apple Watch. It offers some of the best protection for your wearable device.
The Catalyst Waterproof Case guarantees protection in up to 300 feet of water. It is also rated to protect the Apple Watch from falls of up to 6.6 feet. Moreover, even with the case, the vast majority of features are still available.
- Spigen Rugged Armor. This protective case is made of a flexible material. As such, you do not need to worry about skin irritation while wearing your Apple Watch. This case holds on tight, is compact, and does not move around your Apple Watch.
With the Spigen Rugged Armor, a metal button covers the right-hand side of the Apple Watch. It gives your wearable device a stylish look. The cover also does not affect any functionality and encases all sides of the watch. The Spigen Rugged Armor is designed to protect your Apple Watch screen from scratches and scrapes with a slightly raised surface.
- RhinoShield Bumper Case. This case is made with an impact-resistant material. The RhinoShield Bumper Case can protect your Apple Watch from drops of up to four feet. A raised rim also helps protect the screen of your wearable. You can even access all of the watch features with the case installed.
- Caseology Nero. This case provides complete protection for your Apple Watch, including the back of your device. The Caseology Nero case is made with a flexible material and just 1.2mm thick for maximum comfort.
The Caseology Nero case protects the screen with a raised edge. In addition to that, all of the watch features, including charging, are still available even with this case installed.
Don't miss out on our new product announcements, updates and exclusive deals. Be part of the Spartan Army! Subscribe to our newsletter and get special discounts, free giveaways, and learn more about your Apple Watch.