In the past years, there has been a massive rise in popularity of wearable technology among the masses worldwide. Among the so-called wearable tech are the smartwatches and fitness trackers.
Smartwatches are highly advanced technological devices that users can wear on their wrists. These portable devices are mostly used for their features related to health. What are these features and benefits you get from such devices?
- Fitness features such as step count, calorie tracker, among others
- Health tracking, which includes heart rate sensor, blood oxygen tracker, etc.
- Operating system support
- Smartphone app support (Android, Apple)
- Answering calls and messages
- Connectivity (Bluetooth, WiFi, NFC, and LTE)
- High-resolution display
- Water and dust resistance
Smartwatches have made people's health and personal lives better. These devices allow you to have access to your personal and health data. This, without the need to turn on your smartphones.
These wearable devices can enhance the user experience and make your life more convenient. Smartwatches might even become a game-changer, a great asset for businesses.
Why You Should Use a Smartwatch for Business
If you're a company owner, you can use smartwatches to track your employees' vital data. You can also monitor your employees' behavior in the workplace.
You can use these devices to motivate your employees to be more active throughout the day. You can arrange a wellness challenge, like a step challenge, for your employees.
You can also send health tips and reminders for your employees to stay healthy at work. This will promote a safe and healthy work environment for everyone.
In the employees part, smartwatches can help them stay healthy, fit, and productive at work. Employees can become more aware of their health status as well as run wellness programs more successfully.
Employees can also use their smartwatches to help them prioritize tasks throughout the day. Through this, they can easily keep track of their daily tasks, be updated and more productive at work.
Here are more reasons why a smartwatch is the best digital assistant on your wrist.
- Improve your effectiveness at work. What makes smartwatches a great business-related accessory? These wearable devices allow employees and business owners the ability to easily juggle an array of tasks. You can use your smartwatch to work on your assignments efficiently.
- Keep up with calls and messages. Your smartwatch can help you keep up with the several calls and messages coming your way. You can no longer miss an important call. Since there is no need for you to rummage deep in your pocket, purse or bag for your smartphone. After all, if you're a business owner, not taking that call might cost you money.
- Taking notes. A smartwatch also makes taking notes easier as well as helps keep your tasks in order. This device allows you to dictate a quick note so you can expand on that through later. You can also check your current notes and get reminders from various services.
- Travel tool. There are times when you need to travel for business. Your smartwatch can be extremely useful on the road. You can be assured that you won't miss any important itinerary details. Information is easier to access as your device has regular calendar alerts. It also has the ability to pull up a map.
- Stay updated with current events. You can also stay updated on current events and the latest trends by using your wearable. Your smartwatch makes it possible for you to read documents on your downtime to keep up with information of all kinds.
You can use the device to read and review open text files of all kinds. You can also search for facts and data for upcoming presentations through your smartwatch.
- Easy to pay bills. Your wearable device makes paying bills quick and efficient. Your smartwatch can help you stay on top of work and home expenses. Your device includes tip calculators, which make it possible for you to easily calculate tips on lunch breaks, etc.
Your smartwatch makes it possible for you to manage bills and expenses without the use of a smartphone or wallet.
Best Smartwatch for Business Use
The following are the best smartwatches in the market you can purchase for business use.
- Apple Watch Series 6. This smartwatch is the best app support on the market. It comes in various sizes and an elegant design. This device has the highest processing power and fine-tuned OS.
The Apple Watch Series 6 has LTE support, water resistance, powerful apps and features. Overall, this device has the best performance and is a perfect match for use on any occasion.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3. This smartwatch is the best option for non-iPhone users and works with iOS and Android. It has an elegant design and rotating digital bezel for fast navigation in a menu.
This device's features also include an OLED display, Tizen OS, optional LTE, water-resistance, and NFC for contactless payments.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2. A smartwatch that works with iOS and Android. The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 offers an LTE model that you can use for making calls and connecting to cellular data.
This smartwatch has the rotating digital bezel which makes navigation in the Tizen operating system fast and fluid. The device also enables you to use internal storage for offline Spotify music playback.
- Fitbit Sense. The most advanced Fitbit smartwatch. The Fitbit Sense is more suited for overall performance than just focused on activity tracking. In scenarios where physical performance of the staff plays a key role, this smartwatch is perfect.
What about your smartwatch's band? After all, you wouldn't want to use a band that does not suit your business look. Here are some smartwatch bands that will look perfectly matched to your business appearance.
- Metal linked band. The simple and subtle design of this Apple Watch band is a stunner. This band comes with a two-toned finish, with polished inner links contrasted with black matte outer links. The metal linked band is perfect in any environment, business or casual.
- Stainless steel band. The band that offers you the classy and timeless look. The stainless steel band features a classy, brushed finish look that never goes out of style. This band makes you look great for your business meeting.
- Gold Milanese Loop. The Apple band that screams elegance. This band has the gold, stainless-steel mesh that wraps smoothly around your wrists. Its magnetic feature allows you to make adjustments if the need should arise.