It is easy to give your Apple Watch a new look. You only have to change the band with a new one that suits your style, outfit of the day, occasion, or event.
There is an Apple Watch band for the gym and a strap for the office. And if you have several watch straps, you can even change them on a daily basis. After all, you can change the Apple Watch bands as often as you wish. There is no wear on the mechanism on the watch or on the bands.
Changing the band of your Apple Watch is purely a cosmetic choice. So, if you want the most simple band for your wearable, you might want to check out the Solo Loop.
Solo Loop for Apple Watch
What makes the Solo Loop the most simple Apple Watch band is the fact that it has no clasps, buckles or overlapping parts. This strap does not have any fancy features. However, this does not mean that the Solo Loop is not a good band for your Apple Watch.
- Design. The Solo Loop is perhaps the thinnest and lightest band for Apple Watch that you could buy today. Moreover, it has a stretchable design, so it is ultra comfortable to wear. Since it is specially treated with UV, this band has a silky, smooth finish.
- Secure. Apart from being referred to as the most simple watch band, the Solo Loop is also one of the most secure Apple Watch straps. Since it has no clasp, there is zero chance that you will catch it on something and have the band open up and fall off of your wrist.
Moreover, the Solo Loop is sweat proof and swim proof. You are assured that even while swimming, the band would not come off without you noticing it. And if you want to go out for a run, you will be glad to know that your Apple Watch will not disconnect and fall off.
- Comfort. The Solo Loop is made from custom high-performance liquid silicone rubber. It is strong, super durable, and stretchable, making it easy to slip on and off your wrist. Since it has a silky finish, the band feels super smooth next to your skin.
Furthermore, the Solo Loop perfectly conforms to the shape of your wrist. The band holds your Apple Watch in place, so it does not slide up and down your wrist. The band is also super easy to clean.
Picking the Right Size of Band for your Apple Watch
Yes, the Solo Loop is a simple band. However, some people actually find this strap as one of the most complicated bands to purchase. That is because you have to pick a specific size. From size one to nine for the 40mm Apple Watch, and from size four to 12 for the 44mm Apple Watch.
When you go to the Apple Watch website, you will find a printable guide that you can download. It can help you determine the correct size of the band. It also has instructions for how to measure your wrist with measuring tape or a ruler.
Here's how you can measure your wrist using the printable tool provided by Apple:
- Print the printable tool after you download it. Make sure that the page in the printer options is set to print at 100 percent and not scaled to fit.
- Next, place a credit card in the sizing area on the printed page. This is to ensure that it has been printed at the correct size.
- Take a pair of scissors and carefully cut out the wrist sizing tool.
- Next, place the case shape on your wrist where you would normally have the watch face. Then, wrap the paper tool tightly around your wrist. You can use some tape to hold the wider part in place. You should make sure that the tool feels snug and does not slide around.
- The number the arrows point to is your band size. If the arrows point to a line, you should choose the smaller of the two numbers closest to the line.
If you don't have a printer, you can use a common household measuring tape. Here's how to measure your wrist using a tape measure:
- First, tightly wrap the tape measure around where you usually wear your Apple Watch. You have to make sure that it is not loose but remains comfortable.
- Take note of the measurement.
- Once you get the measurement, round it to half a centimeter above.
Generally, the male wrist measures 15 to 19 cm, while the female measures 14 to 18 cm.
If you are looking for a good Solo Loop band that will not cost you so much money, you might want to shop for one at Spartan Watches. Just like the one from Apple, the Solo Loop from Spartan Watches is lightweight and easy to wear. The band is made of stretchable liquid silicone rubber and is designed for ultra comfort. Spartan Watches offers six shades to choose from.
In addition to that, the Solo Loop is backed by the company's 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. So, if you are not satisfied with the item you purchased, you can return it within 30 days of the date it was delivered. You will receive a refund or store credit.
Do you have plans this Halloween? Why not celebrate it together with Spartan Watches! The company that sells authentic watch bands has so much in store for Apple Watch users with its Halloween sale event.
If you don't want to miss out on all the new product announcements and best deals for your Apple Watch, you should subscribe to Spartan Watches' newsletter. This way, you will get special discounts, free giveaways, and learn more about your Apple Watch and its bands.