Fitbit is a brand that specializes in accessible and easy to use fitness trackers. It manufactures wearable devices that can monitor exercise, sleep, heart rate, among others. One of its creations is the Fitbit Charge 2. The Fitbit Charge 2 is still one of the popular Fitbit devices on the market. The price for this wearable has now dropped because of Fitbit's newer trackers.
So, if you are now considering purchasing this fitness tracker, you will be glad to know that getting this device won't break the bank. The Fitbit Charge 2 has a relatively small screen and it is not colored. However, it is an OLED display. As such, all the information this wearable device delivers is easy to read. Moreover, it is a touchscreen.
There is a button on the left-hand side of this fitness tracker. You can use it to skip through the menu options, such as steps, time, heart rate and calories. You can also hold this button down to activate certain features. The Fitbit Charge 2 feels comfortable and a lot easier to wear throughout the day. It feels secure on your wrist and is not going to become irritating.
And while it is not waterproof, it is still water-resistant. It can handle a few splashes while you do the washing up, or sweat when you are exercising. Keep in mind that you will not be able to wear this device in the shower or when swimming.
Features of Fitbit Charge 2
The Fitbit Charge 2 monitors your step count throughout the day. This wearable device also offers multi-sport tracking. With the Fitbit Charge 2 you can track outdoor running, treadmill running, walking, and weight training. The device can also track bike, elliptical trainer and interval workouts. When using the Fitbit Charge 2, you do not have to start sessions manually. That is because this wearable device tracks your exercise automatically.
For example, if you start running, the Fitbit Charge 2 detects this and starts monitoring. In addition to that, this device also lets you begin, then pause a workout without ending a session.
Fitbit Charge 2 does not have GPS tracking. However, it at least works with your phone's GPS to track the distance traveled. It also has the PurePulse heart rate tracking technology. It allows you to see the heart rate zone and adjust your efforts from there.
Best Silicone Straps for Fitbit Charge 2
Replacing the wristband of the Fitbit Charge 2 is both easy and affordable. You can find a variety of color, material and style of watch band on the market that will suit your taste. As a material, silicone has good high and low temperature resistance. You will find that silicone straps feel comfortable on the skin and come in diverse colors for you to choose.
You can find a silicone watch band that is non-toxic and eco-friendly. It is elastic and almost impossible to deform. However, silicone has a very low tensile strength. As such, it is better if you do not test the silicone band by stretching it.
The following are some of the best silicone straps for your Fitbit Charge 2:
- Spartan Watches Silicone Band for Fitbit Charge 2. This silicone material of this watch band is soft and smooth with stylish finish. This silicone band is specially designed to fit Fitbit smartwatch, giving you an enjoyable wearing experience.
This silicone band from Spartan Watches comes with a 100 percent stainless steel buckle clasp. It holds the Fitbit Charge 2 in place while you continue with any activity without any worry about the device falling off your wrist.
The Spartan Watches Silicone Band is available in multiple colors. These include red, black, white, pink, purple, light blue, aquamarine, and rose pink.
- POY Silicone Band. You will find that this silicone band bears a striking resemblance to the original Fitbit Charge 2 band. It is classic, making it one of the third-party bands most people love. Moreover, this strap comes in 42 colors.
The POY Silicone Band is made of water and sweat-resistant silicone. You can wear it in the pool and the shower. It can even stand up to your toughest sweat sessions. The POY Silicone band is a perfect strap for all-day wear. It is outfitted with a stainless steel buckle.
- AK Silicone Band. This watch band is a great value for your money and comes in some cool color combinations. It features easy installation and one-button removal.
The AK Silicone Band is made of high-quality elastomer. It prevents skin irritation and is lightweight. It is also durable and comfortable to wear.
- POY Breathable Wrist Band. If you spend a lot of time at the gym, you might want to consider getting this band for your Fitbit Charge 2. The POY Breathable Wrist Band has ventilated air holes that allow for superior breathability during your intense workouts.
The POY Breathable Wrist Band is made of durable, waterproof silicone that is comfortable enough for daily wear. This silicone band comes in over ten different vibrant color options.
- Humenn Watch Band for Fitbit Charge 2. This watch band is robust yet fine looking. It is made of premium elastomer material paired with a surgical-grade stainless steel buckle. It fits a wide range of wrist sizes.
The Humenn Watch Band for the Fitbit Charge 2 is great for activewear and tear usage. It is resistant to sweat, water and other kinds of moisture to a great extent. This watch strap is most suitable for people indulging in high-intensity workouts and those who are in need of sleep tracking.
- MoKo Watch Band for Fitbit Charge 2. This watch band has lugs on both ends. It makes it convenient to get attached to the tracker precisely. The MoKo Watch Band also has release pins that have a simple mechanism to easily install and remove the band.
Moreover, the MoKo Watch Band has a soft silicone smooth finish. It completes the sporty look with fantastic comfort.
If you don't want to miss out on the new product announcements, updates and exclusive deals, you should join the Spartan Army. Subscribe to Spartan Watches' newsletter to get special discounts, free giveaways, and learn more about your incredible Fitbit wearable device.
*This post contains affiliate links, so we may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on our site at no additional cost to you.