Are you an iPhone user in need of a smartwatch? There's no reason to choose anything but an Apple Watch. Wearing this device is the best way to keep up with notifications, track fitness and get directions. You can also use apps without having to constantly reach for your iPhone.
There's so many things you can do with your Apple Watch. After all, this wearable has several menus and features you can spend time figuring out and end up shaping your experience.
Yes, the Apple Watch is often called the ultimate device for a healthy life. However, there are still some who are skeptical about its ability to help people be more engaged with their health.
You see, there are people who don't purchase their Apple Watch to be healthier. They buy it because it's beautiful and cool, and it allows them to do new things like paying without the need to reach into their bag for their wallet.
So, does the Apple Watch get people to be more engaged with their health?
The answer is yes. The following are the reasons why:
- The Apple Watch lures in new users who never previously thought about regularly tracking their heart health.
- The Apple Watch allows you to check up on yourself in a non-intrusive way, like notification or email, whenever you have a moment for yourself.
- The Apple Watch makes it pleasant and even fun to check if you are okay.
- The Apple Watch notifications are personalized and contextually relevant. What's more, since it's worn on your wrist, the device is less obtrusive than on the iPhone.
- If you started tracking your health on Apple Watch, you will most likely do it more often then on your iPhone.
- The Apple Watch triggers people to care about other medical aspects of their health. This includes your vital signs and other medical data.
What is the Best Apple Watch for iPhone Users?
There's no denying that the Apple Watch is the most popular smartwatch in the world. It is also the best choice for iPhone owners. But picking out the right Apple Watch is not easy.
The following are some of the best Apple Watch models for iPhone users like you:
- Apple Watch Series 6. While this is the priciest among Apple's smartwatches, it is also the most advanced. The Apple Watch Series 6 is perfect for you if you prefer an always-on display and want to track your blood oxygen level or heart rhythm.
The Series 6 is loaded with new health-oriented features and an upgraded chip from Apple. The always-on display feature of this Apple Watch is one big advantage over Apple's other current watches. This feature makes the watch's screen capable of showing your watch face even when the display would normally turn off.
- Apple Watch SE. Referred to as the best Apple Watch for those who are on a budget. The Apple Watch SE is the model you should choose if you're getting your first Apple Watch or upgrading a version that's a few years old.
This wearable has a great, large screen and is fast enough for apps. The Apple Watch SE comes in two body sizes: the 40 mm and the 44 mm. Fitness enthusiasts won't be missing out on much with the SE. You can still track your workouts and don't need to keep as close of an eye on our cardiac health.
How to Pick the Right Band for Your Apple Watch?
The Apple Watch Series 6 and the Apple Watch SE come in 40 mm model and 44 mm models. If you own a 42mm Apple Watch band and you want to purchase one of the said two aforementioned Apple Watches, you should pick the 44mm model.
Keep in mind that the sizes are important for establishing which watch band is suited for your wrist. You see, the material and tightness of the band affect the comfort.
Are you planning on purchasing a new watch band for your Apple Watch? Fortunately for you, Apple has a selection of watch bands that come in different sizes, colors, styles, among others. Here are some things you should do first:
- Getting your wrist size. Before you choose the color and style of your band, you must first determine the size of your wrist. That's because your watch band should be snug and comfortable. That means it should not be too tight, not too loose, and with room for your skin to breathe.
- Taking the measurement of the circumference of your wrist. You need a meter of seamstress to measure your wrist. However, if you don't have one, you can use a string or a tape, and then put it on a ruler. You should wrap it loosely on your wrist. Once you get the measurement, round it to half a centimeter above.
- Choosing your Apple Watch band. Once you know your wrist size, it's time for you to pick the right band that will fit your wrist. That means, you get to choose what color of band you want. As well as what style or material you want for your band.
What are the Best Bands for Your 44mm Apple Watch?
Apple Watch's ability to swap bands with a diversity of designs and materials brings it firmly into fashion territory. Good thing Apple has a wide selection of bands that can make your 44mm Apple Watch look more fashionable and perfect for any kind of occasion.
- Apple Nike Sport Band. This sport strap is available for any Apple Watch. The circular vents on the Nike Sport Band ensure that you don't get sweaty while running or exercising. This band has a variety of colors that easily match or coordinate with your Nike shoes. Like the Apple Sport Band, the Nike Sport Band is soft and flexible. It is very comfortable to wear and is best suited to casual outfits.
- Apple Braided Solo Loop. A band that is both stylish and practical. The Braided Solo Loop is made from stretchable recycled yarn, interwoven with silicone threads. It is incredibly comfortable and durable.
- Apple Sport Loop. The nylon material of this band is soft and doesn't get hot and sweaty. While the Sport Band has the pick-and-tuck system, the Sport Loop uses the hook-and-eye. This makes it infinitely adjustable. The Sport Loop is great for gym, office, and casual wear.