The Apple Watch is quite a versatile gadget for something packed into such a small package. There are a variety of activities you can perform depending on which model of Apple Watch you own. You can use it to listen to music and track your workouts. You can monitor your heart rate and view your photos.
Like an iPhone, your Apple Watch includes an array of settings and options you can tweak to make it work and act the way you want. After all, this wearable is tagged as the ultimate device for a healthy life.
The Apple Watch can keep you safe and alert you and the others to serious problems. This wearable device has become synonymous with personal trainer and all-around health and fitness champ. This smartwatch has helped people lose weight, save pregnancies, and prevent heart attacks.
What are the Benefits of Owning an Apple Watch?
Your Apple Watch can track your health data. It can monitor your heart rate, blood pressure, and keep track of your exercise activities. Your device can also take an electrocardiogram, which checks your heart rhythm. It also alerts you if it finds any irregularities in that rhythm, such as atrial fibrillation.
What more can your Apple Watch do?
- Measure your blood oxygen level. With your Apple Watch, you can use a built-in app and oximeter to measure your blood oxygen level. The reading can tell you if you are getting enough oxygen to your brain and other vital organs.
- Time your hand washing. Hand washing has never been more important now that everyone is experiencing the threat brought by the Covid-19 pandemic. Experts say that you should wash your hands for at least 20 seconds.
To help you with this goal, your Apple Watch has a hand washing tool that detects when your hands are under running water. It gives you a 20-second countdown from start to finish.
- Protect your hearing. Loud noises can potentially damage your hearing. The Apple Watch's Noise app can alert you if the surrounding sounds are above a safe level that could lead to hearing problems. What you need to do is to set a certain decibel threshold. You can receive a notification from the app if the ambient sounds are too high.
- Track your sleep. Your Apple Watch has its own built-in sleep tracker. This sleep app can determine how much time you are actually asleep during the night. This can help you try to get better sleep by analyzing your night-time schedule. The sleep app can also show your sleeping pattern over an extended period of time.
- Call emergency services. Did you know that you can call emergency services directly from your Apple Watch if you are in any kind of pain or trouble? What you need to do is to press down on the side button for a few seconds until you see the screen for Power Off, Medical ID, and Emergency SOS.
What are the Best Apple Watch Bands You Can Use for Typing?
Are you an office worker who spends a lot of time typing in code, emails, among others? Did you know that typing for a long time can make your skin uncomfortable? As such, it is important that you choose the right watch band to go with your wearable.
The following are the bands that would be most comfortable to wear while doing lots of typing everyday.
- Apple Solo Loop. The Apple Solo Loop is made from liquid silicone rubber and features a unique, stretchable design. This band has no clasps, buckles, or overlapping parts. This makes it ultra comfortable to wear and easy to slip on and off your wrist.
Each band is specially treated with UV to give the band a silky, smooth finish. The Apple Solo Loop is swim-proof and sweatproof, so it can go just about anywhere you want to wear it.
- Apple Sport Loop. This band can be really hard-wearing and comfortable. The Apple Sport Loop is soft, breathable, and lightweight. It features a hook-and-loop fastener for quick and easy adjustment.
The Apple Sport Loop is made from double-layer nylon and has a clever design on the skin side that uses larger loops for cushioning and breathability. On the reverse side of the band, the attachment loops are securely anchored for superior durability.
- Apple Leather Loop. The Venezia leather for this band is handcrafted in Arzignano, Italy. The Apple Leather Loop has a clever segmented magnetic closure, which makes you get a precise and comfortable fit every time. The magnets are concealed within the soft, quilted leather.
- Apple Braided Solo Loop. Each Braided Solo Loop band features a unique, stretchable design that is ultra comfortable. This band is easy to slip on and off your wrist. It looks slightly more formal than the other bands and it is sweat and water resistant.
The Apple Braided Solo Loop is made by weaving 16,000 recycled polyester yarn filaments around ultra thin silicone threads. This band is created by using advanced, precision-braiding machinery. Then, laser cutting the band to an exact length for a custom fit.
- Apple Milanese Loop. This strap is possibly the most sought-after Apple Watch band. At a similar price to the leather band, you can get a cool-to-the-touch stainless steel band that ekes elegance and simplicity in its design.
The Apple Milanese Loop is woven on specialized Italian machines. The smooth stainless steel mesh of this band wraps fluidly around your wrist. And because it's fully magnetic, the Milanese Loop is infinitely adjustable, ensuring a perfect fit.
- Salty USA nylon watch band. Referred as the best nylon Apple Watch band. The Salty USA nylon watch band is perfect if you are looking for a band that has a classic and simple look. The woven style of the strap can be extremely durable and long-lasting if you choose the right band.
- Shijzwd Nylon Elastic Solo Loop Watch Strap. This strap has several different patterns that fit your every mood. The Shijzwd Nylon Elastic Solo Loop Watch Strap has a stretchy design so you can easily slip it around your wrist within seconds.
Share this post
- Tags: Apple, Apple watch, APPLE WATCH BAND, APPLE WATCH BANDS, APPLE WATCH STRAP, APPLE WATCH STRAPS, SPARTAN WATCHES