There's no denying that Apple products can be expensive. From the iPhones to the Apple Watches, no one will argue against the fact that these devices come with a hefty price.
But despite that, people are still buying these devices. Why?
Yes, Apple invests in its marketing campaigns. However, the software and hardware make the Apple Watch a hit for fans and smartwatch enthusiasts.
- Suppose you need extra motivation to get moving. Did you know that the Apple Watch has a simple killer app? It's the haptic sensor. Your Apple Watch can track your movement and send reminders to get up, walk, and exercise. This is done via both the on-screen display and haptic pulses.
Additionally, since you spent hundreds of bucks to get this wearable, you will be more likely to use your Apple Watch.
- Suppose you are looking for a new way to be organized. Your Apple Watch is intended to liberate you from your smartphone. A few clicks on your Apple Watch could eliminate some of the emailing, texting, and music browsing you usually do on your iPhone.
The device might make you slightly less socially awkward than when you stare at your phone. It also better integrates technology into your days.
- If you are in the industry. Believe it or not, the Apple Watch will be a hugely important platform for all developers, especially for firms in the healthcare and technology sectors.
- If you have disposable income and need to be on the trend. Some Apple fans bought their Apple Watch devices not for health reasons. Some purchase these devices because they are one of the things that trend. Or perhaps they like the cool stuff that comes with it.
Whether you should get an Apple Watch or not comes down to how compelling any of the main features of this device are for your lifestyle. The Apple Watch's features include:
- Health and Fitness tracking
- Apple Pay
- Remote Control
What is the Most Expensive Apple Watch and Bands?
Have you ever wondered what the most expensive Apple Watch is? Surprisingly, it's not the Apple Watch Edition that is the most expensive version of Apple Watch, despite it coming in 18-karat yellow or rose gold and costing $10,000.
Brikk's Lux Watch Omni is the most expensive, costing a stunning $114,995. It's an 18-karat gold Apple Watch with multiple rows of 11.30 carat diamonds around the face, buttons, and strap clasps.
Brikk is a company that designs and manufactures couture products. The company sells the watch in both 38mm and 42mm sizes, and in other colors like pink gold and platinum.
- Lagos Smart Caviar Diamond Apple Watch Bracelet. Do you want your wrist dripping in diamonds? The Lagos Smart Caviar Diamond Apple Watch Bracelet is perfect for you. This tapered Apple Watch band by Lagos features the brand's signature beaded Caviar motif. It also has a double-button box clasp.
The Lagos Smart Caviar Diamond Apple Watch Bracelet is referred to as the ultimate tennis bracelet-adjacent accessory. It reads your emails and logs your step count. This band is available at $8,500.
- Lagos Sterling Silver Smart Caviar Apple Smartwatch Strap. Another stunning and expensive watch band from Lagos. The Lagos Sterling Silver Smart Caviar Apple Smartwatch Strap is a wear-anywhere essential that will become a pillar piece in your jewelry box.
You can pair this sterling silver designer Apple Watch strap with the matching Caviar Icon Bracelet and Silver Caviar Ring. These trio will make an eye-catching treasure. You can purchase this watch strap at $950.
- Michele Apple Watch 18K Gold-Plated & Stainless Steel Bracelet Strap. Michele is renowned for its brilliant craftsmanship and customizable pieces. This luxury watch brand offers a collection of smartwatch bands that are just as opulent as its classic timepieces.
This two-tone, 18K gold-plated and stainless steel strap will turn your ordinary Apple Watch into an Art Deco-inspired masterpiece. This strap costs $595.
- Michele Apple Watch Stainless Steel Bracelet Strap. Do you love silver jewelry? The stainless steel Michele band is perfect for your Apple Watch. This strap, at seven links across, is sturdy enough to hold its own as a statement piece. The Michele Apple Watch Stainless Steel Bracelet Strap can be bought at $395.
- Hermès Single Tour 44 mm Attelage Apple Watch Band. Craving for luxury and at the same time want all of your tech at your fingertips? This calfskin leather band in bright Hermès orange is the one for you.
This band is handmade in France. As such, you can expect that this band will get more supple and stunning over time. However, if you prefer a more understated band, you can have it in a different color like brown, navy or taupe.
You can buy the Hermès Single Tour 44 mm Attelage Apple Watch Band at $339.
- Shinola Aniline Leather Strap for Apple Watch. Shinola is known for its Detroit-made watches and other leather goods. This makes it the definition of accessible luxury. Shinola's dark brown strap has a buckle closure.
This watch band is the type of versatile piece that you can wear through all four seasons for years on end. The Shinola Aniline Leather Strap for Apple Watch can be bought at $150.
- Kate Spade Apple Watch Bracelet. A delicate bracelet band from Kate Spade. This band has links of rose gold spade, making it look simple and ideal for everyday wear. You could easily dress it up by stacking it with showier pieces. You can even adjust the links at home to get the best fit.
You can purchase the Kate Spade Apple Watch Bracelet at $118.